FINALLY A 5LBER

BEEN IN SEARCH FOR A BIG BOY FOR AWHILE NOW ON THE SCUGOG AND FINALLY GOT 1.

FIRST OFF I'D LIKE TO THANK MARK KULIK.

MARK JUST SENT ME AN EMAIL GAVE ME HIS NUMBER AND 45 MINS OF HIS TIME ON THE PHONE LAST NIGHT.

I TOOK SOME OF MARKS ADVICE OFF THE PHONE AND PUT IT ON THE WATER TODAY AND BAM I GOT RESULTS!!!

SO WITH HIS ARM INJURY AND CANT FISH I WANNA THANK MARK CAUSE IF IT WASNT FOR HIS INFO I WOULD NEVER OF CAUGHT THIS!!!

THIS ONES FOR YOU BUD!!

5.1 ON THE SCALE

jkj001.jpg

Great Job. This board still amazes me. How people connect on this board and offer help, its great to see.

Nice fish. Now if anyone wants to help me out with some GBay Musky, PM me as I am constantly hitting 0 on Georgian Bay with the Musky.

Anyways, Great job and I am glad Mark helped you out and you got results.

Hey Scott.......WTG big Guy...WTG.

...your dead right about Mark too......more then willing to give of his time. :thumbsup_anim:

(Mark,..How the hell is your arm doing?????

.....you'll be getting a telephone call from myself later today as discussed)

...Stoney's comming soon Bud!

- pete

Nice fish Scott! makes me feel good ! glad to help, it makes me feel usefull LOL, I have always enjoyed pics and stoties of fishing adventures , I get my flex-cast this wed, so I hope to be able to get the kids out, maybe you can give me a hand BRIAN, and give me a call Peter, if I can't be fishing I at least like to talk fishing!-good job again Scott -now go out and get a six!

Bob Izumi told me that some of the best steelheaders become successful bass anglers, I think it's about feel and attention to detail, sure takes some time on the lake to figuire out a new specie , so-Scotts hooked, just a matter of time before I see him beside me in his new bass-boat at blast-off!

Edited by Mark Kulik