Hello!

Master of Bait

Hey folks,

Just a quick note to say hi as I just registered and to take a shot at posting pics! I was once a little more frequent poster under the name "skunked" years ago but have stayed away for a while. I rediscovered the new site recently (nice work OFC team) and have loved reading your many great reports and comments. I'll be reading lots and hopefully posting some pics for ya here and there but I don't get out as often as I'd like and my wife won't let me take the digital camera on the boat - disposables only :(.

Here are a few little guys from a day out on a small lake where we rented a pontoon this summer (you can probably guess where we were) - sorry, these are the only digitized pics I have that are readily available.

1 - My buddy Steve with a largie

2 - Me with a largie

3 - My buddy Rich doing a Cheech impersonation

4 - Me with a rocket

Also, for a quick report, three buddies and I hand-launched my 12-footer into Lake O on Saturday near pickering (we were careful and stayed close to shore). Within a couple hours in the morning we nailed a 2 lb OOS smallie and a 8 lb (FAT) pike within feet of eachother. Can't believe we did that on January 6th!!! Anyways, that's it for now. Look forward to posting again!

Quick question folks. How do you get the full size pic to appear in the body of the text?

stv2.jpg

me22.jpg

rich2.jpg

me23.jpg

my wife won't let me take the digital camera on the boat

Welcome to OFC. But you should work on the quoted problem. Or at least not admit it. You'll enjoy it here.

You can post full size pics with the IMG /IMG tags.

Thanks for the reintro!!! Great pics too!

As far as posting full sized pics, don't use the file attachment section when you are editing your post. The best way is to upload them to the site's photo albums or another offsite location like photobucket. I use this forums albums. View the full sized pic and right click on it...chose "properties" and then copy the http address. While typing in your post, click on the icon next to the envelope...it looks like a tree. Paste in the address of the pic and you should be good to go. Click on "preview" before posting to make sure it worked.

Good luck and congrats again!