Father's Day

brickNblock

Well,...Father's Day came early Ive got to say..

... what exellent thoughts and gifts from the family.... :thumbsup_anim:

I'm not bragging so please dont take this wrong... :blahblah1:

just so freaking excited to use all these items.... :canadian:

From Charmaine: Lowrance LMS-522c iGPS..(Sonar,GPS/chartplotter)

From the kids: 1/2 doz Zara Spooks (asst'd sizes), 80 and 100 lb Powerpro, Okuma SpinningReel w/ Compre rod for l/w casting 'eyes, RightSide planer board, Bulldawg from musky invovations, 13" Suick in firetiger and the new hooks from Mustad with the bent action shanks..(crikey, been doing that myself for a while now with just a pair of needlenose)

From the Folks: Vivatar Binoculars and a flare gun.

its going to be one heck of a weekend hooking all this up where it belongs and even better when the time comes to use it.

Im really looking forward to the BBQ this weekend to top it all off...3 generations of dads..(hopefully no surprises that there may be 4 generations)...not yet anyway....aw..what the heck.

Man, I must'a done something right this year.....

It'll be a blast regardless just to get my dad out in the boat for a couple a hours as the best part of the weekend I think..it'll be a first in some years for sure....we'll be hitting the BOQ for some 'eyes.

If my dad hits some walleye...Ill be posting the pics...I need that that memory..... :Gonefishing:

Thanks for checking out my lil' proudness / happiness,

please dont take it as anything else.

pete

right on , some great big kid toys...either they really love ya or else they are trying to get rid of ya by sending ya out fishing more :o:lol:

You guys ever kinda notice though when it come to Father's Day it always turns out a bit different than ..Mother's Day???...for example, Mother's day...presents or what not aside, There's advertized "Mother's day " brunch things all over the place, restaurants with fancy dinner menus ect...and what do we do...we take our wives or mom's out for a nice expensive meal, or we may even go out of our way to cook up a nice dinner to show our appreciation for some of the special ladie's in our lives. Father's day on the other hand....someone, some where along the lines decided this was a good day for a BBQ to be the tradition.....then what do we get...adds in the flyers with a buck off a T-Bone for a "father's day" special, and when all is said and done...what winds up happening :dunno: .....we get shafted into to cooking our own dinner, and a bunch of other people's too <_<