Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

TJQ

I cant believe I just watched that whole thing, not understanding a word. LOL

I know they shouldn't be drinking beer in the boat....LOL.

It,s probly a tiller thing Cliff.

Edited by misfish

Oh come on... ya had to all least get the gist of it... didnt ya take grade nine french???

I think the one dude stole my coat and huntin' hat!!

Okay, taking a bit of a shortcut, here goes:

Fish on left is all exited, right fish says calm down, what happened, Lefty says, I'm swimming along and see this great big earthworm, so I launched myself on it, Righty says, then what. Lefty, all of a sudden that earthworm launched me right out of the water, an earthworm did that, ya. Then what? There's a guy with a moustache(Lew) and a hat who put me in a bucket, and I see my Uncle, he's in bad shape in the bucket. I figured I better do something to get out of there, so I looked up at Lew and looked him square in the eye and said I'm a magic fish, you put me back and I'll get you a pick up truck, so Lew drops him back into the water and swims back down, Right fish says where are you going to get him a truck, Lefty says, I sucked Lew in pretty bad eh? The camera pans up to Lew and, Brian on the right says what did you do that for? Lew says, the fish talked to me, says he's a magic fish and he going to get me a truck. You really think so? Lew says I'm telling ya, that's what the fish said.....end and pssst and beer opening. That sounds like it was made somewhere around Dabluz's region.

Although it might be Lew and Brian, the names are fictious to protect the innocent...or something like that.

Edited by Fisherman

"Je ne suis pas sou, j'en ais bu seulement douze" :lol:

"Un poisson magique m'a promit un Pick-Up neuf, ci je le retourne a l'eau" :lol:

Ok,who has screwed with Clamp-it,s brain? He was the only real Canadian redneck I could relate to. :wallbash::canadian: