You Know Your Getting Old When;

Eddyk

Every June, 4 of us head up to a lodge in Temagemi for a week of fishing. There are about 10 back lakes that you have to portage into. Last year one of the guys had developed Parkisan desease so we had to carry all his stuff into the lakes for him. This year of the other two , one has had a heart attack and the other has to have a hip transplant. I guess this year Ill have to carry everything or maybe Ill just take them to Wasaga Beach.

Edited by Eddyk

It just dawned on me this morning that I must be getting old (er), when I had to ask how to make the print larger so I could read these pages better :blush:

sheeeeesh.........

LMAO LEW

While up at pops,I noticed that on thier comp.Hey I liked it,guess what I got happening here.LMAO

DANG

Back in 1962 I was coaching/teaching in a H.S. in Ohio when my wife and I put together a fishing trip to the Chapleau area that included two other teachers and 5 students. This past May I was still hobbled from a couple of back surgeries and there was no way I could make the 1445 miles north for a fishing trip without help. One of the students from 1962 and his buddy put me flat on my back in the second seat of their pickup truck and hauled me round trip for 9 days of catching.

Work some young bloods into your fishing parties for when you get on down the road in life. It paid off for me.