Lakair Prizes and Grub!

TJQ

Every year on Saturday, I put on a Pike Tourney from noon to 3 pm. Everyone gets to measure in their best three fish, and I add an inch if they arrive alive.. at around 4 o'clock we gather in the tenting area and we announce the winners.. The winners get to choose a prize pack from the table. and every year I have had enough prizes so that everyone who enters gets a pick at the table. In the past couple of years, people have started to bring a prize to put on the table to help me with gathering up all the loot. Its tough for me to find stuff for that many people, so if you can bring something, its always appreciated.

ALSO.... after we have the prizes, i get cooking the fish of the fish fry, I supply all the plates and napkins, and cutlery, and the fish batter, but if you can bring a salad or something to add to the FOOD table that would be awesome!

Heres a couple of links to last years posts......

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8572

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8560

Lets get the party started.....

Oh ya last years winner... and I think the trophys gonna get bigger this year.. Rick had to add an extra tier... and Ive heard.. hes had his NAME Preprinted as this years winner... that can't be right!!

ricktouneywinner.jpg

Is my wife picking her nose in that picture??? ...lol.... you should pm her and let her know you saw her pick her nose... she will get a kick outta that.. her name is "Monique" free OFC hat to the 10th person to PM her.....

Is my wife picking her nose in that picture??? ...lol.... you should pm her and let her know you saw her pick her nose... she will get a kick outta that.. her name is "Monique" free OFC hat to the 10th person to PM her.....

I didn't think she was picking -

I thought it looked more like she was just flicking it with her thumb. Heaven only knows what kind of things can become attached to one's nose out in the wilds with fishermen standing all around you. If she wasn't obviously a lady I might have assumed she was just doing the old farmer's (or athlete's) nasal passage clearing.

JF

Went to talk to a contact here at the office....

Walked away with a Berkley 30lb digital scale, 2 xraps, 1 Rapala Tail Dancer, 1 Cotton Cordell jointed Wally Diver, and a soft sided tackle bag with 3 trays, front and side pockets. Will bring it all for the prize table!

HAHAHA

Hey TJ - Has anyone ever told you, you look a lot like Robin Williams? :D

No .... never..... why????

Usually im the geeky guy with glasses... that was a classic....

That was the best post ever...cost me a keyboard spitting up my coffee though!

ya lol.. its a good thing I can laugh at myself.... whatever happened to that dude.... is he still around.. I cant remeber what his handle was... but I think he got run outta town.... to bad... made me feel like Rodney Dangerfield...

Thats great... Ive got some loot from Karl @ Extreme Angler TV , Dave Mercers Pitching in as well. A couple of others on the way as well.