GO WINGS GO!

Stoty

Yep, the Pens are done. I doubt they'll win another one, but I still hope they do? You had to know the Wings would win the series. My brain said the Wings, but my heart said Pens. I hope the Wings put Chelios back in, he deserves to be there for the cup win.

Not looking good for the pens!

Just like predicted, the more experienced Red Wings are showing them how its done!

1 more to go!!!!

woooooooo

They're still playing hockey?? I never would have guessed.

Absolute Laziness on the Pens behalf.. it was sad to watch them just float around the ice.. Malkin was driving me insane. you see a guy with the puck you hit him on the way to the bench!

They deserve to lose this series if play like this continue..

Not to mention the cry baby antics @ the end of the game..

G

Malkin really is the laziest player in the NHL, wouldnt trade for him for a bag of pucks.

2 Way play and proper positional hockey is showing the gap between these teams.

Picked the wings in 6 but it sure looks like 5 now!

Ya, its almost as though the Pens aren't even trying.

They have been totally outplayed in every aspect of the game.

Its too bad because they are one of the most skilled (if not the most) skilled team in the league.

Not to mention the cry baby antics @ the end of the game..

I totally agree. I have never seen a player cry so much about everything (getting hit, losing, etc). Its sad to watch.

This has been unfortunately one of the most boring Stanley Cup finals in quite some time. I don't care for either team but I don't at all enjoy the style of hockey Detroit plays though it's obviously working for them. I couldn't believe that Malkin getting hauled down and sent flying into the Detroit net wasn't called. The ridiculously inconsistent officiating in the NHL these days all around makes it tough to watch for me. I found this to be pretty much the case all season long.

Detroit is just too experienced. Say all you want about the Pens but for such a young team, they played tough.

Game 1 was tight until mid 3rd period. Game 2 was bad. Game 3 a win and Game 4 went down to the wire and the Pens had far better chances than the Wings. They just couldn't pull it off.

Youth is getting the better of them but the Wings are very good. They don't make stupid mistakes and make you pay when you commit some, which the Pens did quite a bit. I'm glad I get to this these guys in Pittsburgh for some time. Rather be here than dealing with the mess in TO.

The Wings deserve it. They are the better team.

16th game is the hardest to win, Pens have the youth to launch a comeback, one game at a time.

Detroits gonna be lazy tonight with a 3-1 cushion, Pens fighting for their lives. Its the old rabbit running for his life and the fox running just for lunch.

3-2, back to the igloo,

Pens won't lose at home 3-3

Anything can happen in game 7, momentum with the Pens,

Pens in 7

:)

Easy as that.

It ain't over till the fat lady returns to her bag of chips backstage

Edited by Kirk

The Red Wings arent going to sit back tonight.

Being at home (in which they are unbeaten), to win the cup?

Det is going to come out flying. 4-2 Det tonight.

Its going to the the best game of the series though, cause Pits has no choice but to show up tonight.

Det is by far the superior team though.

Pits wont lose at home? (Game 4) :dunno:

This series reminds me a lot of 1983. Young upstart Oilers against the powerhouse Isles. Oilers learned the first time, next year they dominated. Pens are going to be a major force to deal with and Detroit, this is like their last hurrah, age is catching up with them.

I (kinda) agree with that John.

Pens will be a force to reckon with in the next couple years (as long as they keep everyone signed). I think they will win it next year.

But Det isnt that old, they only have a few old players, which will be finished within the next 2 seasons.

All their top players are still fairly young. Zetts, Datsyuk, Franzen, Hudler, etc will all be around for a while, so Det will continute to be a top contender the next few years.