Who is Your favorite Fish TV Host?

I really enjoy watching Leo, Ron and Owen from Fish TV.

I think my favourite would be Mark Krupa from Hooked.

He brings a little more to the table then just the fishing.....the show

really plays to the travel aspect and I think its a great feature.

He's crazy in his own way but its nowhere near as annoying as dimebag dipstick.

Shaun Rickard love the shows he does they bring it back to reality

Dave (the maniac) Mercer his show just reminds me of how I always was out there off the wall and full of fun at all times (manI need to find that again)

Jim Saric this has to be the best Musky only show out there no jumpy camera or long talks of sponsers its all about the fishing.

Well,

Saric 1st..got the vids too ..(at least 3 mybe 4..love 'Muskys 'At the next Level)

The Next Bite Lads 2nd..for info on eyes as well as musky....

Bob all the way....and,

Charlie Wray is one of the best shows going IMHO...techniques/use of equipment,boat..hes got it all....just too much salmon lake trout happening for me but awesome otherwise.

I dont fish bass either...but I love teh Exteme Team.....

..for some reason I just cant turn off Chronzey......

and,,,,,and,

???????????????????/

(never Henry or Italo for sure) but.......

Petey from FNC...

and.....

"Son, that what Im talking about"......cant think of his name right now but his kids show is on right on or before his???...OK Roland Martin...thats the guy.

Like Bob Mheskinomer (sp) too.......have to..got a few of his videos...(Anatomy of a musky lake and the Strike Zone)

and of coarse....

Dave...got 2 of his vid's........and just generally like him in person but really dont like his shows..his vids are so much more serious without the AGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...INSANITY

LIKE A WELL RESPECTED ...-PRO- from this board says........

"LEAVE THE SMILES ON SHORE"........

.....only thing I want to hear is......."Get the net"

Edited by brickNblock

Anyone remember Babe Winkelman? Grew up watching him and his famous polarized sunglasses lol!

Roland Martin, Never again after his shameless "Rocket Fishing Rod" endorsements, might be a good tool to get a kid interested in getting on the water, but what kid do you know isnt gonna just fire the rod all day instead of wait for a fish to bite.

Always glued to the TV when Lindner is on. The guy is a master when it comes to tracking Wuallice!

All time favourite has to be the Man himself...Al Lindner!

The videography and presentation of their shows combined with the excellent material are unmatched. Dan Sura and Dave Csanda add to the mix.

I do like Scott Martin Challenge (Roland's Son), Urban Outdoor Adventures with Shaun Rickard, Hank Parker's Outdoor Magazine, and of course Ol' Billy Dance . Bill Dance is just a good ol' Boy and very entertaining. He fished stocked ponds and pits and was basically an infomercial, but I always liked him.

I have tried to get into watching Dave Mercer, but just can't stand it. Way too much clowning around for me. I liked his live presentations at BPS and other shows, but this new TV show seems too "forced humour" for my liking. The TV spots over the holidays in the blue tux were ridiculas and played way too often as well. Anything but "Spectacular"!

Sorrry Dave!