I Don't Want To Get In Your Boat!

outahere

After more than 4 years of reading peoples' posts on this board, I find it interesting that I think I can tell with reading 2 or 3 posts from someone, that I would love to spend a day fishing with them in their boat. And then there are others that I don't think I would get in their boat if mine just sank right beside them. What an interesting cross section of people that like to fish.

Guest Trophymuskie

An internet personlaity can be 100% diffferent then real life. I'm sure we all know someone that is completly different in real life then on the net.

Good rule Rich!

Also, some people act much different on the internet. The quietest, shyest person in the world might be the biggest "smack talker" on OFC! haha

uf

Yeah, like me!

I have definately "profiled" a few people around here.

Most of us are nuts.

There's somebody with a signature on this or the last board that goes something like..."Creeps and jerks can't conceal themselves for long on a fishing trip" and I believe it. I would fish with anybody on this board at least once... after that....................

Thats DustinK's signature line, and have used it in a couple of conversations myself with other people, :lol::lol::lol::lol: