Weekend fishing plans?

BillM

Crappies this evening, perch tomorrow, Kawartha pickeral saturday, simcoe whities sunday.

I'm getting tired just thinking about it.....poor me :)

Sinker

Slackard!!!

I think you could get more fishin' in than that if you really wanted to!

Ol' Yeller informed me she would like to go fishin' this weekend, so I'll be takin' her out for Crappie and maybe a little Striper trolling with the Bimini top up. She turns into a tomatoe in the sun doncha know. ;)

Slackard!!!

I think you could get more fishin' in than that if you really wanted to!

Ol' Yeller informed me she would like to go fishin' this weekend, so I'll be takin' her out for Crappie and maybe a little Striper trolling with the Bimini top up. She turns into a tomatoe in the sun doncha know. ;)

Sorry to dissappoint GCD! I had to scratch the perch off the list for friday. I gotta get some sleep sometime. I'm planning on having my line in the water at 12:00:01 saturday morning......fishing from my dads cruiser. We'll be double anchored, with lights a blazing, and beer a chillin, until we can't stay awake any longer. Then crash for a few hours on board. Once we wake up, we'll be heading back to the marina, where I'll have my 16ft TILLER fishing machine.....then the "real" fishing starts.

Mothers day sunday.....but my mom loves whities...... :clapping:

Have fun with ole yeller. She'll prolly out fish ya :P:angel:

Sinker

I'm off to Barrie for the weekend for a family thing BUT I'm bringing my stuff just in case my bro-in-law and I can sneek away for a bit... Anywhere good near Phelpston (not sure of the spelling)?

Hopefully some walleye and crappie on Stony lake with my dad. Probably staying over Saturday night at the trailer and also fishing somewhere Sunday. I have been off all week fishing with my wife for Simcoe perch and Kawartha crappies since last Saturday with the exception of Wednesday. It was a very good week with lots of good fish everyday! I still haven't had enough.

Well picking up my boat at the dealer had a few bugs on the new boat to iron out like lockable rod storage did not lock.

My trolling plate is now history because it cracked one of the fins it was bolted to :wallbash:

Happy troller never again.

I am going back to using a kicker so I will try it out Sunday at the same time I will bring my boy fishin for some Pike.

AH I LOVE FISHIN :Gonefishing:

Well, Gbay might have claimed another lower unit today, but we might get lucky skag is COMPLETELY gone, but shaft spins true and it's not leaking any oil....

I gotta stop watching the toys and start watching the water :)

%^!)*$$!!!

No fish to make it even worse, ah well.

Well, Gbay might have claimed another lower unit today, but we might get lucky skag is COMPLETELY gone, but shaft spins true and it's not leaking any oil....

I gotta stop watching the toys and start watching the water :)

%^!)*$$!!!

No fish to make it even worse, ah well.

Did yah want a chart Bill ! LOL

Sorry about your luck. I think I told you how many lower units my f-in-law went thru on our Searay's Merc cruiser!