HABS

Stoty

passes out a bowl of marshMELLOWS

great to be fans of the greatest game on earth!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH

Penguins....thats true they are not a physical team, but they dont have to be. They know how to handle physical tams. Thats the difference between them and MTL. Yes PHI will get beat by PIT next round for sure.

as for guy good work on benching price no better way than to try and wake your team up

Being down 2 games to 1 in PHI...thats not the right time to give a wake up call. Look what is cost them.

1) I am NOT a leafs (or Sens) fan

2) If I was a Leaf fan, I wouldnt dare comment on the Sens or Habs

3) Just because people are Leaf fans, doesnt mean they dont know hockey, they just like the leafs (for what reason, I dont know, LOL)

lookinforwalleye....if the Habs come back and win in 7, I will post an appology thread to all Habs fans. :lol:

I figure game 7 should be over at about 9:30 next Tuesday I expect your humble appology no later than 10 PM. LOL

How come no talk of a rangers come back? lol....

I think the penguins have been fortunate to face mediocure (sp) goaltending so far these playoffs, and when they run into Philly, i think they are going to be a little surprised, and by the time they figure it out, they will be on the outside looking in.

Like it was said before, you can get a lot of shots in a game but if they arent quality shots, the goalie is just going to get a lot more comfortable back there. when a goalie doesn't get tested as much he isnt as sharp. was it a good idea to start Halak...i think so, Price has only won 2 games since game 4 of the opening round.

Philly has taken quite a few hits in the last couple of games and I'm wondering if they will be able to keep up the pace that they have established against the Habs. As last nights game wore on, it seemed to me anyway, that the Philly players were starting to look tired and the physical beating they have been laying on the Habs looks to be taking a toll on the team.

Montreal on the other hand appeared to be scared, beaten and demoralized! As far as out shooting the Flyers is concerned, the Habs have Jason Blake syndrom... shoot from far out and hope!

HH

If Philly passes, or I should say when they get passed Montreal I think the'll give Pens a really tough time. Call Me crazy but I think Philly is going to the finals?

I totally agree. They seem to have that"old school hockey"going. :wallbash:

Yes they did barley beat the caps but the caps were 9-1 in thier last ten games of the season. You can never judge the playoffs, who remebers the 8th place oilers few years ago? Made it to the finals!

I happen to think that Pittsburgh will totally decimate Philadelphia.

Are you NUTZ.

(nothing personal here)

Sid the kid, will whine like a pig, when he feels the hurt Downey will put on him.

Mario,Mario help me. HAHAHAHAHAHA

You've got to stick with your starter come playoff time unless he is playing absolutely terrible (Hasek comes to mind) - I think Guy's lack of experience came through with that. Irregardless, Price should be ready to answer the call in game 5.

I would agree that Montreal has out shot Philly by a wide margin - but come on, most shots have been peripheral and Biron doesn't give up rebounds easily. You need to create traffic and Philly is simply pushing any hab that comes within 5 feet of the crease, out of the way. They are man handeling Montreal down low and the Habs can't grind so all it takes is some decent positional goaltending and your beat. Habs need to play much more aggressive instead of taking the easy shot that Philly is intentionally giving them. Guy is being out coached right now and not adjusting to how Philly is playing them.

Irregardless is not a word. It's just regardless.

you knew the habs couldn't have much gas left after they let the bruins back into that series, the flyers are too physical for the habs, guy should have left price between the pipes because this totally undermines his effort and confidence, the habs are done in 6, the penguins have too much talent and just enough grit and size to get past the flyers in 5, detroit won't get past dallas, the penguins win the cup in 6

Sid the kid, will whine like a pig, when he feels the hurt Downey will put on him.

Oh you mean when he jumps off his feet, or slu-foots him?

Mr. Laraque might have something to say about that.

I HIGHLY doubt Downey will touch Crosby.

But he is guarenteed to give the Pens at least 1 power play per game!

But he is guarenteed to give the Pens at least 1 power play per game!

Now that was funny right there. :clapping::clapping:

Mr. Laraque

Yes, Mrs. Laraque might get a smack,n as well. :stretcher::stretcher:

Edited by misfish

as a habs fan this series is totally devastating to watch, for the most part they can outplay the flyers but goalie for goalie biron is a machine right now and habs goalies are stinkin it up, over all though a good series to watch unlike the SJ Dal game last night, what a snorefest

as much as i hate to admit it they need to bench kovalev, he's paid to shoot not pass, and his passes are not connecting at all and once he brings the puck over the blue line he just gives it away, i think the "C" they put on is jersey when koivu was out got to his head

GO HABS GOOO

hope u get to the game Stoty

Seems everything I had predicted early on in the Boston Series is true. Good ole Carry Price got traumatized when all the Canadians defense except for Boullion and Komerserek were nothing but Manikins. I even seen Price with more balls by trying to push the opposition out of their crease. Did you see how Hammerlick and Brisboiis had their hands behind them in one of many scrums. And nobody had the Balls to stand up to Downie. All the Europeans except maybe Plechanic were nowhere to be seen, sure they had shots on net, well out and quick enough before they got hit. Nobody stood in front of the net or went to the net except Higgins and Kostopolus. The two Franco's wer embarrassing when they backed away from any rough stuff. It must be the new Montreal thing to put your hands behind you when the other team shows aggression. Brisbois, was invisible, Maybe he was afraid Prospel might call him a frog in the corner again. ( Remember how Brisbois(AKA Brokenwood, cried harassment and Prospel a Slovak had to take Diversity training)( Biggest Wimp in Hockey and the weakest). As far as I'm concerned, trade all the Europeans, the Francos that they have now ,except Begin, and start drafting from the Western leagues and American League's. The only guys I would keep is a couple token Europeans, Marcov and maybe Plechanics. Keep the players that Earned their Money, Komerserek, Higgins, Kostopolous, Begin and the Goalies, but for sure get some Rugged defensemen and some Big Canadian Boys up front that know the meaning DIG DIG. Ok now Im waiting for the same crap from Roys little Boy Darsky to call me a Racist. As far as Im concerned, They are no longer the Canadians or the Flying Frenchmen. They are a draft team for overseas players. Embarrassing Hockey, they played like women or the Swedish league.