Greencoachdog

I always wanted to buy an Organ from "Tex & Edna Boil's" Organ Emporium.

Especially when they were giving away a free budgie with every organ.

I met John Candy at a bar twenty years ago. He was drinking out of a glass the size of a goldfish bowl. It was like he was Johnny LaRue.

Enjoy your collection.

I ordered a bunch of the SCTV DVDs last week, and got volumes 1-3 in the mail yesterday. I plan to get totally pie faced on rum tonight and laugh my butt off watching as many of the 15 DVDs as I can.

Happy New Year!!!

Glen

Yeah, Glen, how does a redneck know about SCTV??? :lol::lol::lol:

Not that there's anything wrong with that..............

I loved the "Hosers"!

Bob and Doug McKenzie. The Great White North. "how's it goin .... eh?" and "take off ..... eh!"

John Candy was a favourite. A very funny man. I loved almost everything he did.

SCTV always made me laugh. :thumbsup_anim:

Tom

'Monster Chiller Horror Theatre' was always good with Joe Flahraty, or Dave Thomas doing 'Lin E. Tang' was great too...

"The Days of the Week" running soap opera SCTV did was hilarious. Geez, it was all good!

Enjoy the DVD's Glen, I know you'll be laughing.... :thumbsup_anim:

btw, mucho impresso!

Glen I think you are already 50% canadian you are starting to fit in with us except you always have a great tan.So whats next your starting to say eh.You may be drinking Molson Canadian beer soon ,a snow shovel perhaps and maybe ice fishing.Sctv wow Glen I am impressed you picked a great series of DVD's be careful this may cut into your fishin time.What will happen to the redneck fishing reports.Hoser eh.Mike :thumbsup_anim:

:( Don't forget....Earl what the hell are you doin.....I'm giving my editorial Floyd......That's not news you idiot stick to the headlines....I beg to differ Floyd......One on on the town with Earl Cannonbare.....

Laffed my head off at those two, I must of watched every episode 10 times....don't forget Martin Short, Andrea Martin, and Happy Marsden too. Many cameos over the years as well.

Comedy will never be the same without the big guy. :(