Greencoachdog

Gotta love shore fishing. Too bad about that big one, but like you say, the fight is adrenaline pumping for sure! We get skunked a lot...especially right now when we are between seasons, but just getting out there is nice and relaxing.

Carp weekday evenings from shore are on our list, and hopefully weekends out on the Kawarthas in the boat starting this weekend.

Great report Glen...strange seeing shore reports from you, but some days it's gotta feel nice not having to launch a boat...especially if you don't have a lot of time to fish.

Wait a minute....did I read that you were targeting Carp? They do put up a nice tussle on the end of your line...they were my practice for salmon fishing, since I had never caught a 20 pound fish before last year!

HAHAHA! I practiced on salmon before I felt confident enough to go carp fishing. :D

Hey, at least you were fishing. I know its not like being out on the water in your boat, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I hear ya about launching the boat. I know for sure I can launch the boat quicker than I can walk to a shore spot and get set up. So much easier to throw the boat in. Maybe I'm just getting lazy......I dunno.....I do enough walking in the winter on the ice, I deserve a few boat rides to the fish when the ice leaves.

I went shore fishing today as well......caught a killer bunch of perch. It wasn't too bad actually. I might do it again.

Now go get that boat!!

Sinker