How many folks live near London

LundGuy

Guess nobody is from this area. Seems like this board is mostly friends from areas I mentioned above. Come on there are thousands of fisherman between London and Windsor. Maybe they are too busy fishing today and tonight to be in here.

I currently live in Waterloo but am originally from Aylmer, so I fish mostly around the London area, Long Point Bay is currently my favourite smallmouth fishery, I only fished the Eastern Tribs this year because I went to school in Lindsay, next fall I will be back at my nice relaxing non-touched tribs, this summer I won't be fishing that area at all...but if you are still in the area next fall we can get together for some fishing.....

I live in London when I'm not wandering around on the Thames somewhere.

I live a little east of London where one can walk on top of "floaties" on the Thames, during certain times of year. I'd fish more locally but one gets tired of carp. :wallbash:

I reside in Stratford.... I "live" on either Lake Erie or Lake Huron when I am there fishing.

Me too. I mean live in Stratford. I usually just wade the Thames hunting little bitty smallmouths and little bitty pike, tripping over the ubiquitous carp and suckers.

JF

I currently live in Waterloo but am originally from Aylmer, so I fish mostly around the London area, Long Point Bay is currently my favourite smallmouth fishery, I only fished the Eastern Tribs this year because I went to school in Lindsay, next fall I will be back at my nice relaxing non-touched tribs, this summer I won't be fishing that area at all...but if you are still in the area next fall we can get together for some fishing.....

Your from Aylmer that explains alot! LOL joking... I lived in St. Thomas while going to University... made friends with alot of the "mexicans" while there.... Them Mennonites sure know how to party!

G