What Do You Do?

Pigeontroller

I've been working at our family owned and run small business (in Brantford) selling high performance parts for the last 21 years (since I was a pup). We're into North American V-8's etc., and not really into the import scene. Check us out at www.brantperformance.ca if you're interested in finding out more.

Well for close to sixteen yrs i ran my own hair and beauty salon over in Europe along with also bringing up four kiddy winkles. I sold up & I moved back to canada six yrs ago as of next month. Opened up my own antique business for two yrs here in dover. I did not much care for working seven days a week 10 HRS A DAY as it was eating way to much into my fishing time, Especially now that all my kiddy winkles are grown. So i closed up and took on a job as a manager of a clothing store here in dover. & i can honeslty say i absolutley love it, The owner even offered me an all expences paid trip to bahli FOR ALLMOST THREE MONTHS and had i of excepted i would have been on my way there with her right now........ Still nice to be the boss SO TO SPEAK but even better that i get to scheduale my own hrs which gives me plenty of play time on or beside the water. :D

Film/Video Editor and Compositor - have a diploma in tv production and graduated last year once again with a diploma in post production and visual effects for tv and film. I now work for Technicolor Toronto in the commercial department. If you've seen any ford, baileys, mazda, sick kids etc. etc. commercials on tv lately, you've seen my work!

Don't work to hard everybody!

cheers,

UF

Edited by The Urban Fisherman