kiss and tell

wkrp

Well if Dave Mercer does it.... We all have to do it!!!

Love to see him French kiss a 30lb catfish. :w00t::lol:

With that said, no, never have and would have to have drank a few wobblies before I could be talked into thinking about it.

Edited by pikehunter

If you kiss the Mermaids (or any other species for that matter) you can get Beaver Fever.

Ya know Wayne, I can honestly say I have never associated Beaver fever with kissing fish ... but then again its probably all in the technique ... and who's :)

:Gonefishing: Yes I kissed a walleye last fall .Went fishing last fall participated in the derby by myself.Couldn't find any fishing buddys for the weekend .I am a yappy sort of fellow , the fish looked at me I looked at him .Told him it was his lucky day .Gave him a kiss, threw him back in the water .and went back to work on my cabin. Tried fish crisp too salty. Have to cut it with beer.One for me and one shot for the batter. :canadian:

Guest lundboy

See what Jimmy Houston started, now everyone does it.

Should be careful using tongues though.

Never have kissed one, and I hope I never have to.

IMGP0228.jpg

With smaller fish I sometimes open my mouth and stick their head as close to my mouth as I can...then I growl. It's a warning to the fish that he keeps on going with his ways...sooner or later he will be my dinner. :devil:

Edited by scuro