Torpedo Diver Logo and Catch Phrase Contests

Vanselena

Time to get the creative thinking caps on and win a set of 4 Torpedo Divers :thumbsup_anim:

We will be giving away 4 Torpedo Divers to the winning logo and 4 Torpedo Divers to the winning catch phrase.

Here are some advantages of the Torpedo Diver to help with your creative thinking.

Torpedo Divers have very low drag and can be reeled in quickly.

The angler is able quickly retrieve lines then put the boat in neutral and play the fish.

Multiple lures can be placed on the same line and therefor increases the chances of catching fish.

Any line can used

Any depth can be reached depending on boat speed.

Reaching depths does not require long leads e.g.: 40 feet of water can be reached with a 47 foot line lead at 2.5mph

This method can be used on it’s own or with planer or mini planer boards.

Depths are determined by Torpedo used, boat speed and fishing line used, giving the angler many variables to fish with.

The design causes the Diver to stay in the same position, which keeps the lure in the strike zone.

The drag is minimal therefor the angler can hold the rod in their hands and experience the first strike of the fish.

Any rod can be used

Torpedo’s look like baitfish and attract fish

Torpedo’s help set the hook and keep it set even if the angler doesn’t keep the line tight.

Good luck to all!

Contest closes March 30th at Midnight EST

would help if we knew something about the product....

does it go in-line how many feet in front of the lure or does it use a 3way swivel and go under the lure......

what features make it better/different then other diving products

Hi Terry,

Normally you would use a 3 way swivel and have a leader line to your lure. Another method is to put out a long lead line say 200 feet and then clip the Torpedo Diver to your fishing line and attach an elastic band stopper, when the fish hits simply disconnect the Torpedo or break the elastic band and let it slide down to your swivel where your floro leader is.

Another advantage is you do not have a release and therefor you do not get false releases, also if a shaker is on you will know it.

And yet another advantage is you can see your lures action since the Torpedo does not cause hardly any drag and therefor you will know if you have weeds etc on your lure.

I could go on but here is another off the top of my head. No need to waste time at the boat launch putting on downriggers, just launch and go.

Hope this helps to get the creative juices flowing!

Guest gbfisher

I have 6 guys on board fishing for salmon. Can I run a 12 rod spread using the torpedo?

I'm sure you will have fun untangling/retying three ways......... :whistling:

Edited by gbfisher

ok

so a 3 way say 6ft ahead of the lure...

so a picture of a fish with a lure in it's mouth and the Torpedo and the caption

Darn the Torpedoes, 6 ft ahead

finds the target every time...

a play on the old navy saying damn the torpedoes full speed ahead..maybe your target buyers are to young to know that one...never mind...

Edited by Terry

Guest gbfisher
GB lets concentrate on the contest. Our website will cover all the methods of running as many lines as you wish without tangles, that should be up by April 30th.

I'll take that as a NO! :)

You know, I just dont understand people sometimes.

Vanselena has offered prizes for a contest that has to do with his/her product.

Yet people take it as an opportunity to:

1) Crack jokes

2) Bash their product.

Vanselena has went out of his/her way to answer all the question they can about the product, and has been nothing but very professional and nice about everything. It really pisses me off to see some people disrespect their product and this thread.

If you have nothing nice to say, or no input on the thread topic (CONTEST), then DONT say anything at all.

Man oh man. :wallbash:

I have 6 guys on board fishing for salmon. Can I run a 12 rod spread using the torpedo?

I'm sure you will have fun untangling/retying three ways......... :whistling:

Perhaps you should refrain from using sonar for fear of electricution?

If this thing has low drag maybe you can run them off planer boards?

-Brian

Edited by SlowPoke