Leafs Trade!

bucktail

The day after the leafs missed the playoffs (again), they were at the ACC cleaning out their lockers. Bryan McCabe invited the boys over on Canada day for a party, all the players agreed to come. "Can you all bring beer?" he asked the team...

Tucker suggested that McCabe call Paul Maurice, invite him, and tell him to pick up the beer. Maurice agreed to this and said that he would pick it up and bring it over.

Canada day came, and Maurice loaded up his car with case after case of beer for the team and headed over to McCabe's place for some fun. On the road, he got stopped at a light and heard the car next to him honking like crazy, and some man yelling "GO LEAFS GO, GO LEAFS GO!"

Maurice unrolled his window, and looked at the man, Leafs flags still hanging all over his car...

Hey Coach the man yelled "What's with all the beer???"

Maurice replied "I picked it up for McCabe!!

The man looked at the beer in the back for a moment before yelling...

"Good Trade, Good Trade!!!"

If you just made that up, that is hilarious and clever....if you didnt, its funny anyways

hahaha, I heard a similar joke involving a guy picking up a hitchhiker who notices a bottle of Rye on the front seat. The driver says, "I got it for my wife" hitchhiker replies, "oooh, good trade"

even funnier involving McCabe though. They'd be lucky to get a box of "day olds"