Days Fished Per Year

Fishnwire

About how many days a year do you guys fish?

I have a little calendar in my lunchbox where I write down the overtime I work. This year I started to also mark down each day I that I fish. I'm at 14 as of today, it'll be 16 by Sunday. I think it's possible I will exceed 100. I remember reading in In-Fisherman that Al Lindner fished about 230 days a year, if any of you folks are anywhere near big Al, I take my hat off to you.

OntCarp is the King!

Are you retired? Do you own a house on the water? How do you do it, man?

My wife lets me fish as much as I want...we have no kids yet, but having to show up at work 5 days a week really gets in the way of wetting a line.

As far as my handle goes...when I chose it I didn't realize this was a "family" oriented site. Am I going to get in trouble? I tried, but I can't figure out how to change it.

I hardly ice fish, but basically every other day from Walleye opener to ice up, so from May 1st to Dec ? . Wow that would only be a little over 100 so to get 200 in open water season it would have to be every day almost from opener to ice on average in Ontario.

Thank you Roy. I appreciate your help.

I'm new here and not sure what kind of sense of humor the community has. Considering we're all fishermen, I guess I don't have to worry about anyone being too uptight. Those of us that have tapped the source can't be bothered to fuss over the little things, am I right?

I don't keep track.. maybe I should start. Last year.. somewhere around a 120 days.

As for your handle.. go to "my controls" and if you want you can change it there... not that there's any real need. There's worse around here...

But Wayne that just doesn't add up to the fishin reports and fish pics

I hope to see more reports this year and its OK if the family out fishes you :lol::P