Days Fished Per Year

Fishnwire

I would guess about 150 days or so, if you can count chuckin' spoons off the lakeshore in Mississauga with not a hope in hell but just getting my line wet. Minus those excursions, I would estimate about 75 days of QUALITY time on the water. Man, I can't wait to retire and I'm only 26! lol

I envy most of you.

reefrunner

OntCarp is the King!

Are you retired? Do you own a house on the water? How do you do it, man?

My wife lets me fish as much as I want...we have no kids yet, but having to show up at work 5 days a week really gets in the way of wetting a line.

As far as my handle goes...when I chose it I didn't realize this was a "family" oriented site. Am I going to get in trouble? I tried, but I can't figure out how to change it.

Ya, I have a flexable career. Sponsered by a few shops helps. Most of the time I am fishing, I am really woking. To add to that, no wife or kids (wouldn't have time for that), just married to fishing and the job. No don't have a place on the water but have a few places in Hamilton to fish and test carp gear.

If Im ever lucky to get married and have kids :stretcher: , than the 203 days will be 50 or so.LOL

Daniel

OCH