Greencoachdog

Hmmm....something is wrong with this post. I cant quite put my finger on it....hmmmm......

Oh wait, I know....did you get a new camera too? You dont seem nearly as blurry....LOL.

Great report Glen...glad to hear the new Humminbird is working great! It's pouring rain here right now, even had some thunderstorms pass through last night. Trouble is were getting up to 15cm of snow/freezing rain/ice pellets tonight and into tomorrow.....man...this winter just sucks!

Until then, I can only read your reports....cant wait to get out in the boat!!!

Great report GCD.

Gotta love that Humminbird.

I got rid of my Lowrance and purchased the Humminbird 787c2 and absolutely love it.

I also just purchased the 343c portable icemachine yesterday and can't wait to try it out. Love humminbird's set up and technology. :thumbsup_anim:

Nice big SLAB CRAPPIE glen well done !!!!..man that fish alone is a meal. :P:w00t: ..well that new bird looks mighty fine bud,now all ya gotta do is read and memorize the 400page manual..LOL..LOL.. well despite that drizzle ya got out and caught a few...DAM INSTEAD OF US UP HEAR FISHING WE HAVE TO SHOVEL 2 FT OF SNOW !!!!!. :dunno::blink: ..im jelous man :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: