Awesome day on the river! PB!

kemper

Had a great day on the river this morning. Went 3/4 in 2 hours, and managed my New PB!

Started out with a small guy, 3-4 pounds then they got bigger ending the morning with a 32 Inch monster bow.

Heres the first one, nice little girl. VERY fresh and gave a great fight, lots of acrobatics. Fun on the pin!

darts004.jpg

And here is the brute of the day, coming in at 32 inches. Fought for so long I thought the arms were gonna come off...or the 4 lb test was gonna break...

steelbig.jpg

steelclose.jpg

Edited by kemper

Sounds like you had a good day!

You can resize them if you have "paint" program.

Open picture in "paint".

Click on "image" on the top tool bar.

Click stretch/skew.

Change the numbers from 100% to something like 50%. (depending on the size of the image, you can play with the numbers to get the right size)

Once done, click "save as".

Good luck!

Attaboy, Kemper. You did better than I did today.

Bill Parker showed me a spot on the Credit this morning, and gave me my first lesson in float fishing rivers. There were no fish for either of us, but I appreciated his patience and the advice he provided.

After a couple of hours, I thought it was time to return the favour, so I introduced him to pho at a nearby Vietnamese restaurant. He took to it like a native, and handled the chopsticks, chili paste and hoisin like a pro.

Thanks again, Parker. We will find a fish next time, and if not, we can find some pho for sure.