Went to Bass Pro !! Boxing Day Report

Entropy

I was there at 6:50am, to get in line. There were already 4 guys waiting. 20 seconds after I got in line there were another 15 guys getting into line.

By 8:00am (opening) there had to be at least 300 people lined up; around the corner and out of sight.

Many of the guys near the front of the line that I talked to were there to buy the 50 cal muzzle loader that was on sale.

At 8:00 when the doors opened the guys in front of me “moved quickly” through the turnstile – so did I. Then once in the aisle they began to jog to the gun counter – so did I. Then from the cornor of my eye I saw more people running to the counter, I yelled at the guys in front of me to “RUN” – They did! And so did I !!

I could not believe I was running – flat out – through a store on Boxing Day to buy an item on sale, but I did!

I was number 5 in line and got one of the 8 or so 50 cal. But, it was not until 9:20 that I was able to walk away with the box in arm, paid and registered.

They only had about a total of 24 50cal and 45cal on sale. The other 100 or so guys lined up at the gun counter were out of luck.

That was an experience.

Entropy