Whatever happened to..

danbo

from what I heard

like so many other child stars

as he got older he couldn't get a job, had quite a few run ins with the law, he tried adult movies but couldn't get it up without Pokey....

was caught playing with his dough in a movie theatre.. and went down hill from there...

stabbed a guy over a line of coke and is doing 15 to life in Middletown correction centre

well that's what I heard

Him and the Gecko have a side deal goin on right now that involves shipments from South America. Once the mob finds out there will be a hit out on them both. Maybe a witness protection program is needed here. Pokey...? Last I heard he was down from Brokeback Mountain and in a rehab center along with Lindsay Lohan and Britney. Could he be reformed back to a heterosexual...? Wait and see. :whistling:

I hope that little green glob of clay is gone for good.

He stole my - Super Slider Snow Skates

- Popeil Pocket Fisherman

- "Bay City Rollers" Album

- Afro

- Leather (fake) Platform Shoes with Side Zipper

- Rubik's cube (with one matching side, was as far as I could get)

- Furry Snow Boots.

If I see the Little *%#@ he's going in the microwave.

Hookset.

So hookset... you want everything back BUT the Bay City Rollers album... correct! LOL

And just what is wrong with the Bay City Rollers??? LOL I actually saw them in an outdoor concert last August. But they weren't the reason that I went. The concert also included Orleans, Tommy Tutone and Edgar Winter. I really wanted to see Mr. Winter. But I must admit that the BC Rollers were entertaining.

BCRollers.jpg

And just what is wrong with the Bay City Rollers??? LOL I actually saw them in an outdoor concert last August. But they weren't the reason that I went. The concert also included Orleans, Tommy Tutone and Edgar Winter. I really wanted to see Mr. Winter. But I must admit that the BC Rollers were entertaining.

BCRollers.jpg

That picture is just too damn funny.

The guitarist in red has gotta be wearing a rug on his head.

It just doesn't look right.

He shoulda just sucked it up like their mad dog drummer did.

Hookset.