Spiel...Bly is mad at you!!!

ccmtcanada

I woke up to the sound of shovelling. I came downstairs and looked outside...Bly was there trying to clear about a foot of snow off our driveway. As she got closer I kept hearing...Spiel that @#$%...something about you being all ready with a new snowblower and why the hell were you not here clearing our driveway....

If you remember....you said....

Coffee! Ah you will be putting Baileys in it, right?

The baileys is on the counter with a full pot of coffee right beside....you have some explaining to do mister....LOL.

Dang!!!

Shovels snow off the driveway while you sleep and takes your fish off the hook too?

You need to Keep her!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Ya Cliff you better treat her like Gold.A great fishing partner who also shovels the driveway.Now I must not complain my wife also shovels but she won't touch the snowblower.

Better spoil her at Christmas I think you should get her that Eagle GPS fish finder combo :whistling:

:canadian: Shovelling snow is :canadian:

I looked up "snow" in the Southern dictionary and it said. A mythological substance that is rumored to happen in the Northern parts of the States and Canada. Also see Santa Claus and Easter bunny........ go figure.

Art

Ya Cliff you better treat her like Gold.A great fishing partner who also shovels the driveway.Now I must not complain my wife also shovels but she won't touch the snowblower.

Couple of the boys here have it pretty good. They bring their wives to a swill so their food gets ordered for 'em, their beer gets poured, and their bill gets paid. I have every reason to believe the ladies also drove them home afterwards. I'm sure both girls are outside this morning shovelling snow and warming up the cars. This afternoon when the game's on they'll pour beer and serve peanuts. Some guys just got it made.

JF

Couple of the boys here have it pretty good. They bring their wives to a swill so their food gets ordered for 'em, their beer gets poured, and their bill gets paid. I have every reason to believe the ladies also drove them home afterwards. I'm sure both girls are outside this morning shovelling snow and warming up the cars. This afternoon when the game's on they'll pour beer and serve peanuts. Some guys just got it made.

JF

John sounds like you got married in the good old days.Imagine in the fifties the wedding vows were To Love Honour and Obey.If a minister or priest said that today the bride would slap him.Your spoiled John :Gonefishing:

John sounds like you got married in the good old days.Imagine in the fifties the wedding vows were To Love Honour and Obey.If a minister or priest said that today the bride would slap him.Your spoiled John :Gonefishing:

Not spoiled, wistful. My bride was ahead of her time. She wakes me up with "The plow's gone by. Do the driveway." Then when I get in she tells me what I'm gonna prepare for dinner. At least she allows me to choose my own scotch. She does have a lot to say about how much of it I can have.

JF

I looked up "snow" in the Southern dictionary and it said. A mythological substance that is rumored to happen in the Northern parts of the States and Canada. Also see Santa Claus and Easter bunny........ go figure.

Art

Come on up here for a good close look at Mythology :D I was fortunate in that Steve had an unexpected day off yesterday, so over he came and when he found the doors locked, he hopped the fence, got the blower running (seems I flooded it :(:oops: ) and figured well, might as well use it, and cleaned out my entire driveway :D:thumbsup_anim:

Maureen

Morning everyone. Yes, I too shovelled out a 30' wide path of 12" of overcast skies and mythology. With the winds here this morning, the mythological, non-existing poop is drifting quite severely. Yes Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus.

If I had know I would have come over with my snowblower Bly. But the real question here is why weren't you in bed while Cliff was shovelling the snow??? There better be an extra special present under the tree for Bly this year Cliff. I like MTP's idea of the gps/sonar combo for the boat. I'm sure that will make her very happy or drive her nuts waiting to use it. :D