This can only be good

lew

I've been dropping the odd subtle, little hint around home here lately, to anyone that would listen, that I'd like to upgrade the sonar in my boat next season.

This morning over coffee, the Mrs. casually asked me what make & model of sonar I may be interested in, then asked where they can be purchased.

hmmmm, and how many more days till Christmas ?? :clapping::santa::santa:

Ya gotta luv a woman that pays attention to hints ;)

hmmm....I was dropping hints that it would be nice to take a trip

last night my bags were packed and she told me to get the heck out

guess I'm not so good at giving hints.....LOL

just kidding

very nice..think wide, screen colour

Sounds like a "Merry Christmas" at Lew's house....but here is a little tip a very wise person taught me years ago.

Always,always... no matter the gift... pretend you want the model one version cheaper

then I one you really want. Chat it up, go on and on and on and on and on and on and on AND ON...you getting the picture... about how much you would like the cheaper one....it does ALMOST EVERYTHING I need it to do. Then casually mention that the next higher model would really be the cats pajama's but it's just a little more money so it's a little too much for now but....sighhhh...sighhhh...sighhhh...maybe someday.

If you have a good relationship you will get the better one because she will enjoy making you happy and will be so pleased with herself.

If not do what I do. Exchange the cheap one she got you for the one you really wanted after Christmas!!!

it does ALMOST EVERYTHING I need it to do. Then casually mention that the next higher model would really be the cats pajama's but it's just a little more money

I actually would want the cheaper one...after all, it's your own money that's paying for it! Hope you get what you're "fishing" for Lew

If you have a good relationship you will get the better one because she will enjoy making you happy and will be so pleased with herself.

If not do what I do. Exchange the cheap one she got you for the one you really wanted after Christmas!!!

:thumbsup_anim:

Way to go Lew!

Edited by Dano