Check This Out.....Huge Musky

Basskicker

It totaly surprises me that many Canadians do not know who he is, like Larry said thoses that are fortunate to be in his boat are in for the treat of your life, I know of a few that have been in his boat and they where blown away. I for one would love to know what he has forgot.

Paul

Oh Ive been here alot longer then a year. Ive been through three or four board changes, just because I dont post don't mean that I have not been around. Do I need 1800 post to be recognized.???

Paul

Apparently....

I remember Mike Lazurus got a huge fish with Ed Barbosa a few years ago in the late fall,

next to O'Breins it was the hugest musky i've seen.

Tried to post picture a few times in last few years but not allowed to do so.

That guy must be good.

ehg

I dont know, somehow that pic just doesnt look right. Look at his hands on the fish, he doesnt even have it by the jaw and the right hand seems to hardly dent the fish where he is supporting it. I dont buy it.

O.k. I don't know Dano but he caught my interest.

I trust Mr.Lazurus is a legend.

From the pathetic fish I've caught that are dwarfed by his mastery, I am curious about why there aren't those fatty indentations where he's holding them?

I guess I expected to see a bit of fat around the fingers at the front and bottom.

Just wonderin'

Edited by SNAG

Guest gbfisher

I'm not so sure. Obrien at 5.8 and two guys holding a brute that DWARFS it..... <_<

I would think ....ah never mind what I think lol........ :asshat:

THATS A GREAT BIGGUN....WTG LAZ..... :thumbsup_anim:

Did TM fit the bill for high profile??? If so, did he agree with the others or tell ya the best is he? :w00t:

Absolutley fits the bill Bunk.

And he holds ML in the highest regards.

And a few other honorable mentions as well....(he may not get along with them all but acknowledges their ability)

Personally ....all the ego crap and slinging aside I regard TM as .........up there.

A great family man, good businessman, honest person and good friend.

Matt

• 4 years later...

What is that smell??

Its funny though, you look back at some of the names that posted in this thread...its a shame that a lot of these guys are not around anymore. I know Paze still lurks in the darkness...Paul, if you read this, shoot me a PM.

Edited by MuskyMike

Fantastic fisherman and also known for using multiple lines per angler.

Wow! Burned your supper last night did you? You've been here three months and already a keyboard hero. You obviously don't know Mike Lazarus. We'll be watching your posts from here on in. It shouldn't be too difficult.