Weekend at Jiggy

TJQ

Well we headed up to Camp Jiggy Jiggy for a quick weekend trip with the kids... the weather certainly cooperated with sunny days and nits down to minus 4 or so... We battened down the hatches for the winter up there, and got out on a great 4 wheeler afternoon, covering about 50km. Managed a couple partridges as well and I got to show the wifey a great beach that Avery and I had come upon a few weeks ago. Gonna be a great spot to go in August!!!

Heres some pics from the weekend...

Friday nites sunset.. at 6:30 ... gulp!!

1.jpg

The beach we found... stays shallow for about 50 feet then drops off.

7.jpg

The birds we got, its been a slow year for partridge this year....

8.jpg

Monique's famous vertical hold.

6.jpg

Jaden gets to clean them!!! LOL.. hey.. someone has to do it!!

5.jpg

Yum!!! Deer sausage patties and partridge for breakfast!!!

3.jpg

The glow of a warm camp on a cold nite.

4.jpg

Thanks Cliff... first thing in the spring... a shower house, shed, and new crapper!!!

Boy...you sure know how to take something beautiful and serene and add some eloquent language to it....jeez!!!! Perhaps lavatory would have been a better choice of words....LOL.

So...when can I fish up there??? haha.

Perhaps lavatory would have been a better choice of words....LOL.

So...when can I fish up there??? haha.

They have lavatory's at the Hiltons... I have a crapper.... and ya never know when you'll get up there... when im finished building i guess... have to make everything nice nice for you urbanites....

Nearly had one of those partridges for dinner...I watched Ki (our big cat) chase one across the lawn earlier and he just missed it before it flew up into a tree... :lol:

My kind of hunting...sitting in my lazy-boy and letting the cats do all the work !!!

Nice lookin' camp boss...

Edited by Beans

Nice trip up North bud , you must be getting sleepy about now.....time for that long winter sleep?

Furless in Virginia

Stop making fun of me.... if I had any feelings... they'd be hurt... Yawn....... !@#$%^&**'ers....

I would apologize but you would see it for the lie that it is. Well O.K. anything to make the winter blues go away.... I'M sorry for insinuating that you are a bear and should be hibernating about now..... hh....hhaaha.......hahahahahah sorry could not keep a straight face boss.

See you in the spring.

"sometimes I amuse myself"

Art

Awesome place T.J. ... Your kids will remember every moment and that pic of the little one cleaning the birds is going to come back to haunt you when she is older... LOL

Great post. Thanks for sharing your little piece of heaven.

Cheers

Jen