3rd Annual Fishing For Tyler

motv8tr

Hey all, I was going to wait until the new year for this, but it seems people want to know now, glad to see so many are already looking forward to it :thumbsup_anim: .

:Gonefishing: The date will be Sat. Feb 24th, with a 7am check in and a 1pm measurement deadline. Like last year food and hot drinks will be available for a donation. Again it will be 10.00 for those 16 and over, those under 16 are welcome to make a donation if they so choose.

Some prizes have already been donated, and I am waiting to hear on more. I will make a separate post regarding that.

If you would like to see more info on it, please click on the link in my signature.

See you in Feb :thumbsup_anim:

Maureen

Donations of some prizes Joe, something, anything, you have laying about that you are no longer using, but are in great shape.

I meant to do that last year, but got wrapped up in work, and, sadly, forgot to do so.

Maureen, I will need your mailing address again. It's........"somewhere".......on my pc, lol.

Moe,

Thank you for the update. :thumbsup_anim: I see another site is running with it as well, hope there will be no conflict.

You can count on my assistance again.

John

Thanks John, I was actually hoping you could get the Port-a-pottie again this year :rolleyes:

Let me know if you need a copy of the letter I send out for donation requests.

Maureen

Ice fishing... hmmmmmm... makes my nipples hard just thinkin' about it! :w00t: Do I hafta wear a shirt?

Ok, now while TJSA and Aplumma are visualizing me without a shirt and with hard nipples... put me down for a $50 gift certificate from CT.

Hopefully my personal crap storm will have died down by then and I'll be able to attend, but it's comin' down by the bucketfulls right now. :glare:

Yer a good egg Mo, and if there's anythin' else I can do let me know.

Glen

Edited by Spiel

It's at Lake Simcoe nautifish.

Last year, we were at the park at the end of Innisfil Beach Rd., south of Barrie.

West side of the lake, just minutes to hwy. #400.

We had over 80 derby participants last year and hundreds

of onlookers and people buying food and drinks back on shore, waiting for the might anglers

to bring in their catches for measure.

Even made the local newspapers and a mention on the 'A' channel. (local T.V. station).

Nice little clip of our very own Terry and his winning fish if someone can post it.

I'm not that savvy yet with the puter.

I'll see if I can get something to add to the prize list Mo.

This time I can give the potential donor(s) a bit more notice.

Oh well.

I was beaten again.

Too slow to post the location.

Hope to see ya there nautifish.

It's only 1hr from Timmins Dan.......by commercial plane. :w00t:

Seriously, it would be great if you did make the trip.