Tug of war!

Sinker

hello

it is a 4 stroke against a 2 stroke....and way under powered for the size of the boat

a test like that plays right into a 2 strokes power band.....where that is where a 4 stroke is weak.and when under powered..well

they planned it with a boat that the 4 couldn't get up on plane, so of course it would be slower....

what a Bull test

my Etecs so choked up with emisions (sp) Bull it has a hard time getting out of its own way let alone sinking another boat,thats an old video came out last fall,I rigged an 04 115 4stroke Yamaha on a Lund this summer and one day both of us where out Muskie fishing and had a lil race,we where dead equal out of the hole and he edged me up top by about 3 lengths,of course the powerless less torque 4 stroke turns a 19 pitch SS prop ,while my almighty NASA built Etec can barely turn a 15 pitch

Ya, when you see commercials like that and they resort to that type of outright stooopidity, ya really don't have to wonder much. What's the point of sinking the other boat, no brain dumbass. Sort of reminds me of the Ford pickup commercial, truck running amongst a bunch of dirt bikes, d-a. Then they do a donut in the dirt, hmmmm, what's the point.

makes my blood boil even more is that my 115 in less than 60 hrs it ate a set of spark plugs,now this aint terrible like a powerhead but at 16 bucks a plug its a lil premature as well, you know with the kiss your mechanic goodbuy see ya in 300 hrs 7 yr warranty,it also eats that 60 bucks a gallon XD100 like theres a hole in the oil tank,the only good thing I have to say is it is great on fuel

At that distance apart, which ever prop churns the water first would win.

The water on the back side of a prop is less dense. Making the other prop slip.

The perfect example of this is running the lower Niagara river and going though a Eddy.

What Doesn't make sense to me. If this is such a great engine, why are they not out sponsoring

F1 or outboard drag racing?