Simcoe Get Together

PERCHER

It is now set Jan 13th 2007..If there is ice.As time draws closer we will decide were and when.I am thinking the end of Gilford rd.Pick up our bait from Peter at Ice Cabins and go.Peter has a party hut he leaves open for people to warm up in for those who maybe open air fishing.I will make arrangements with him.Any other suggestions let us know.Dan

Well I won't be able to make that date as I'll be working, I really hope you gusy have some ice for that date.

As for me, my vacation is booked fr a week in Feb. and I am in the planning stages for our 3rd annual fishing for Tyler on Feb 24th as Wayne said. I figured to wait until after the holidays to post more about it, but if you want to know a little take a look at the link in my signature...

Maureen

Maureen, I think you should post a bit about it including the date

I already have 5 weekends booked and I am sure many others are starting to set dates too, so the earlier you let people know the less conflicts with other outings...just my thoughts

dumb question I am sure...if the water was open, is it legal to fish from your boat during the Jan. 01-March 31 (or whenever the closing is) time period?

WHY would we even have to consider it? Boat...January? Other than fast flowing water it should be closed up, maybe that is not the fuure and cold water jigging from the boat will be the new ice fishing?