Camping, Up North and Of Course Some Bass and Pike!

Minnow

Hey Guys

Here is an early season pike I caught on the a pink x-rap in the moon river area! Caught about 5 pike that size and a couple bass by accident but all were released

MayPike.jpg

Then me and a couple friends headed up to Net lake in the Temagami area and hooked into some nice smallies and a couple pike

SmallieNorth.jpg

Pike.jpg

Libybass2.jpg

LibyBass-1.jpg

Libybass3.jpg

Found this guy all alone in the middle of the lake! Almost hit him with the boat saw the beaver dam by the shore so gave him a lift to safety!

Beaver.jpg

Went camping near Killbear Provincial Park and hooked some of these nice bass on Flipping Jigs! All of them in about 5 feet of water around logs

BassLargie.jpg

LibyBass4.jpg

And of course the Worlds Greatest Sport Fish! The always great fighter the rock bass!

LibyBass5.jpg

Edited by Minnow

Guest Johnny Bass

Man those are alot of nice bass minnow!!!!!Good job!

oh by the way...Sorry but your grandpa's bass is bigger.

Edited by Johnny Bass

Sorry guys for posting the first too pics of the largies, I forgot the policy of no OOS fish! Hope I didn't offend anyone won't happen again and took the pics down! We were actually targeting pike with my grandpa in a small inlet of moon river and happened to hook these two nice buckets by accident. I can assure you that they were quickly released! I put up the pike picture instead it is not as big as the bass but I can assure you it is in season! Sorry once again and I hope that the beaver pic is not an OOS catch will check the regs but he was a live release LOL!