Anyone know where the summer went?

ilario

Geez, thius has been a weird month eh? July 1 weekend we were in parkas, and here we go again... I know some of you don't mind the cooler weather but I like some heat at this time of the year! After a long cold winter, we need some heat... I consider turning on my furnace this AM. It was chilly in the house. I can't recall that ever happening in July. We rented a cottage at Sandbanks in early August. I just hope it's warm enough to swim by then...

Global warming eh!??

Just like jediangler, I would be a happy a camper if the temperature never got above 25C. So far it has been OK except for a 3 day period when it was over 31C and high humidity. Until July 26, the temp is to be below 25/26C. But the problem with next week is that the humidity will be high and so it will feel like 30 to 34C for the next 5 days.

If it is a bit cool for some, you can always put something on. But when it is hot and humid, you cannot do much even when you are in the shade.

carp-starter :thumbsup_anim::clapping::Gonefishing:

Sweat.....drink......sweat ......drink man how can you not love it when it gets hot. We hit the river and fished and floated in innertubes then back up in the boat for more fishin. Can I get an Amen from the Southern continguency??

Art

Sweat.....drink......sweat ......drink man how can you not love it when it gets hot. We hit the river and fished and floated in innertubes then back up in the boat for more fishin. Can I get an Amen from the Southern continguency??

Art

Amen Bubba! I won't lie, we've had a fairly mild summer here with highs only around 30 (85) which aint bad at all for this part of the country... by now it's usually gettin' real close to 40 (99-103) here, but we still have 2 1/2 more months of hot weather ahead (typically) and 4 months 'til our first frost.

Awe yes...Summer of '07...I remember it well...3 days of real hot weather...nothin' to do but park me arse in front of the air conditioner and watch TV...kinda wished we got the 24 hour fishing show channel... :blush: