Definately my favourite spinnerbait and possibly my favourite lure. They cast incredibly well, resist snagging really well also, the single blade model throws off some huge vibrations even at a slow speed and compared to some other lures they aren't even that pricey. I love spinnerbaits, must be one of the easiest lures to unhook from a fish too which is a big plus in my books.

I like them, they look good, they cast great, they move through the water nicely - but the ones I ahve baught have not been the best quality. I cant remember if I ahve ever caugth a fish on one, but I have seen Bill catch plenty of muskies with them!

I started using them last year and really like them. Most of the pike that I caught at Lakair this year, while casting, was on the slopmaster. Tuesday of that week, I pulled 4 pike from the weedbed just off the dock in about an hour. I have 3 of the char/char, but may look at picking up a few other color combos for next year.

Edited by Rich Clemens

It's hard to argue with success, besides, it's Squid's goto bait ! lol

I threw one for the first time this year and it produced 4 ofah quality bass (3-4lbs) and a 44" ski, I'm sold. While there have been quality issues in the past they're relatively cheap, $11-12 at Lebaron's, single colorado blade. If you can Dawg get a hold of a tandem blade model in either firetiger or bullfrog.

Just bought a black and orange one from Fishing Fanatics in Waterloo for $14.99. Last one I bought was $19.99 from Natural Sports in Kitchener. Haven't used them much yet, but I will.

$14.99 for one!!!

You gotta be kiddin right!!

Are they titanium with gold leaf inlay?

looks like a nice spinner never tried them personally.spinners are my favorite lure nothing beats the feel of a strike on one.simple and effective also one of the most weedless lures going.15 bucks for one is pretty tight i wince when i pay 10 for a strike king elite but i love those elite spinners.i was at a small tackle shop in lindsay ontario where they were selling homemade spinners similar to the strike king elite very nice bait picked up three for 10 bucks.

The bait seems to run true a little longer , now i don't want to bash the company but Black Bly make a great spinnerbait too,

and it's half the price with a just as wide selection of colors .

never had a problem with either, and to me are a comparable product .

I buy both regularly, but I especially like the tornado firetiger in the fall for muskie. if only it would come in a 1 1/2 oz.