Here we go again!!

ccmtcanada

Let's hope it's not as bad as the last one!!!!

City of Toronto

10:30 AM EDT Wednesday 27 June 2007

Severe thunderstorm watch for

City of Toronto issued

Severe thunderstorms are possible early this afternoon and evening.

This is an alert to the potential development of severe thunderstorms with large hail and damaging winds.

Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements. If threatening weather approaches take immediate safety precautions.

A cold front currently over northeastern Ontario will sweep across southern Ontario today triggering thunderstorms early this afternoon and evening in the hot and humid airmass. A few thunderstorms will also trigger before the advance of the cold front over southwestern and southcentral Ontario along lake breeze boundaries which will form off of Lake Erie and Lake Ontario.

There is potential that some of these thunderstorms may become severe with main threats being damaging winds...Torrential downpours...And intense lightning. Hail is also possible and there is a lesser risk of a tornado.

Well with the humidity the way it is,thats what happens,thats the part of summer that sucks.. :angry::glare: ..i hope we dont get hail to bad or there goes the garden,and not to mention cold front fishing conditions for the next day or so....i hope it doesnt screw up the lake ontario water temps as they are great right now of bommanville, :clapping::thumbsup_anim: a.k.a port darlington,thanks for the info cliff,im on the marine weather site right now. :unsure::dunno::huh:

they keep promising big storms here in Fenwick (Niagara area) and never ever seem to produce even a drizzle of rain, let alone thunderstorms... cities 10mins down the road in all directions get the storms, but we don't... i feel cheated

A friend and his dad are coming in from Sarnia to fish Lower Buckhorn starting tonight and ending Saturday morning. I've got Friday booked off for the day. Looks like we will fishing frontal conditions at best. Downsize and slow is on the agenda I guess.

Windsor, Lambton, Sarnia have now been added to the warning area.

Weather radar and satellite show scattered severe thunderstorms are developing in the hot and humid air. These storms are capable of producing torrential rain and damaging wind gusts up to 100 km/h.

This is a warning that severe thunderstorms are imminent or occurring in these regions. Remember some severe thunderstorms produce tornadoes..Listen for updated warnings. Emergency management Ontario recommends taking cover immediately when threatening weather approaches.

Weather radar and satellite show scattered severe thunderstorms are developing in the hot and humid air. These storms are capable of producing torrential rain and damaging wind gusts up to 100 km/h.

A cold front currently over northeastern Ontario will sweep across southern Ontario today triggering thunderstorms early this afternoon and evening in the hot and humid airmass. A few thunderstorms will also trigger before the advance of the cold front over southwestern and southcentral Ontario along lake breeze boundaries which will form off of Lake Erie and Lake Ontario.

There is potential that some of these thunderstorms may become severe with main threats being damaging winds...Torrential downpours...And intense lightning. Hail is also possible and there is a lesser risk of a tornado.

Barrie - Collingwood - Hillsdale

1:37 PM EDT Wednesday 27 June 2007

Severe thunderstorm watch for

Barrie - Collingwood - Hillsdale continued

Severe thunderstorms are possible early this afternoon and evening.

This is an alert to the potential development of severe thunderstorms with large hail and damaging winds.

Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements. If threatening weather approaches take immediate safety precautions.

Well i hope at least we get some rain here in Oshawa,we need it bad all the grass is burning,we also have a watering ban too,the tomatoes are starting to dry up,but i hope that the low pressure doesnt shut the fishing down as i might be out for salmon again tommorow morn....come on rain...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing::whistling:

Looking at the Environment Canada web-site and the Weather Network Website, the Severe Thunderstorm Watch has ended for at least Toronto...I hope the lawn gets rain tonight...I need worms for tomorrow