Celebration of life for Sue

Big Cliff

Sue was very emphatic, she didn't want a funeral of any sort but agreed that if I wanted to do something I could have a celebration of life (as long as it was kept simple). In keeping with her wishes:

Celebration of life for Sue Bignell

Oct. 28, 2017 from 2 to 5 pm

9 Riverwood Park Rd. (Social Club)

Lindsay, ON K9V 0K2

For those that can't make it no worries, a kind thought or a prayer is plenty! That's all Sue would have wanted anyway.

For anyone that is coming DO NOT try coming up the 115/35 then 35 to Lindsay, Hwy 35 is closed for construction and the detour will add about 25 km to your trip. There is a shorter detour but it is not marked and involves a narrow country road.

My mailbox is now empty

Thanks again Simon!

• 2 weeks later...

For those that can't make it no worries, a kind thought or a prayer is plenty! That's all Sue would have wanted anyway.

For anyone that is coming DO NOT try coming up the 115/35 then 35 to Lindsay, Hwy 35 is closed for construction and the detour will add about 25 km to your trip. There is a shorter detour but it is not marked and involves a narrow country road.

My mailbox is now empty

Thanks again Simon!

I read on Facebook that hwy. 35 south is now open (3 weeks ahead of schedule) as per St. Dave's Diner

Road work done.jpg

I read on Facebook that hwy. 35 south is now open (3 weeks ahead of schedule) as per St. Dave's Diner

It is open as of yesterday morning. Sorry I will not be able to stop by Cliff as the kids and I are at my folks place.

Edited by GBW