Any good summer movies.

Old Ironmaker

We don't watch many movies in the summer but did tonight. Any good ones out there? I can tell you I just wasted 5 bucks on King Arthur: Legend of the Sword. Game of Thrones wanna be with even more CGI. The best so far in this waste of Hydro was David Beckam's cameo. He actually wasn't bad. Watch for him in a feature film near you soon I bet.

The kids may like it. The book was better though. Please have them read it first. What's a book Grandpa?

Edited by Old Ironmaker

We want to see Dunkirk, yes thanks John. We usually wait until Fall at least to watch movies but some evenings this summer it feels like Fall. We haven't had a single bon fire this year. Too wet or too dangerous because of the wind. I've even tried watching the CFL, even the Cats, oh my.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

We want to see Dunkirk, yes thanks John. We usually wait until Fall at least to watch movies but some evenings this summer it feels like Fall. We haven't had a single bon fire this year. Too wet or too dangerous because of the wind. I've even tried watching the CFL, even the Cats, oh my.

If you've watched the Cats, you've seen Dunkirk.

I just watched a clip from Baby Driver on IMDb (great site). I want to see it. But everyone knows the get away car can't be red. It's the heat score colour. Then again a Cop would never think these guys parked in front of the Bank in the red car with the doors open can't be that stupid.

I will watch any and everything with my girl Charlize in it, in any language. In her first movie she had 2 minutes on the screen as a Ski Bum. That had to be 25 years ago. I turned to my then girlfriend and said she is going to be a movie star, and she is.

I just checked on IMDb, the movie was 1996 called "Two Days In The Valley" staring Teri Hatcher.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

check out Bill Murray in Meatballs. Summer camp movie, underdog kind of thing. kinda tugs at the heartstrings. filmed at Camp Tamakwa in Algonquin...

any Jason Bourne movies with Matt Damon, Transporter, Galaxy Quest cuz it's funny as hell and Alan Rickman owns the movie ;)

check out Bill Murray in Meatballs. Summer camp movie, underdog kind of thing. kinda tugs at the heartstrings. filmed at Camp Tamakwa in Algonquin...

I saw Meatballs in the drive-in when it came out, hilarious. A guy that played ball against us in HS in Hamilton was the humongous beast of a guy in the movie, I think he's the guy that ate 50 hot dogs or something in the flic. Hummel is his real name, a long time ago. We really like all the Jason Bourne movies. He must have gained 30 pounds of muscle for the latest one. Jason sure takes a likin' and keeps on tickin'. Alan Rickman is good.

Dunkirk was great - it might not be what most people expect from a war movie, but I thought it was very real and well made. Anything with Tom Hardy is worth watching. Other than that I've found 2017 to be a dry year as far as good movies go.

Dunkirk was great - it might not be what most people expect from a war movie, but I thought it was very real and well made. Anything with Tom Hardy is worth watching. Other than that I've found 2017 to be a dry year as far as good movies go.

Tom Hardy has it.

Legend was awesome and Lawless was friggen cool. Bronson and the Drop were not bad.

forgot to add Stripes. great cast. man I miss John Candy

-oops, sorry, you were looking for current movies, my bad ;)

I wanna see Atomic Blonde.

I figured that. There are more old good movies than good new movies. A good movie these days is hard to find. La La Land, Birdman, the best movies they could find to vote for an Oscar a few years back?

Watching the Cats getting their claws clipped again. Poor Fish Farmer. Medlock kicks a 56 yarder, Wowza. That's his 4th tonight.

Edited by Old Ironmaker