Pics of underwater and above water life around the shoreline

dsn

Met up with urbanangler today again and decided to try for some more carp action.

We got alot of hits and misses. But just couldn't get into the big fish.

So I took some pics above water and underwater life.

Most of the carp we caught were like 3-5 pounds.

So we felt it wasn't worth taking pictures of.

Here's some interesting shots of sunfish and bluegills.

And ducklings bathing in the sun.

bgills.jpg

sunfish1.jpg

sunfish2.jpg

sunfish3.jpg

sunfish4.jpg

I saw this guy swim by. Hey urbanangler this was the bass I saw swim by.

bass.jpg

duckies.jpg

duckies2.jpg

Good luck to everyone for the bass opener this weekend 23rd?. Always thought it was

the last weekend of June. But I was told this weekend. But then again can't remember when fished for bass last time anyways. Always been after carp since I can remember.

dsn

Coffee tops... Last winter (some of you may recall) I met two guys walking accross canada. They said that fully 1/3 of the garbage on the side of the raod was TH coffee cups....

Yeah sorry for the garbage. I'll photoshop it next time. But hey if you like the grabage I can always take more shots of garbage. LOL Just kidding. I know its pathetic.

Think of what the sunfish has to do just to make some space. Push all our garabge aside to make room for her eggs. She must be peeved too. Only if she could talk. :wallbash: We'd all get it in her eyes.

dsn

People just think that the world is their personal garbage dump.. :dunno::angry: ....it pisses me off to see all that garbage,and where im going for bass opener i will prob be picking up garbage at the government boat launch too....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry::angry::angry::angry:

well thanks for the interesting pics,at least they can overcome all that garbage & crap there and still spawn...cheers :Gonefishing:

pretty cool pix, man when did u manage to take soo many pix, lol, thats one nice sized bass!

I got there before any other body was around and the fish weren't spooked. It was around 7:30am. :clapping:

dsn

Nice pics. Tim Horton's should be doing more to show their customers the impact that littering has on the environment. Maybe some of dsn's pics with wildlife and Timmy's garbage in the backround. Hey, that sounds like an idea for a gallery show.

Why is it coffee drinkers and smokers can't get their act together?

$1 deposit on Timmies cups. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it :lol:

If 1/3 of the garbage is TH cups, and there is probably over 10 million pieces of garbage littered in the GTA. That's at least $3 million dollars worth of refunds waiting to be scooped. Garbage picking would be a profitable business ;)

Bah! Who am I kidding? Why would TH worry about having to deal with coffee cup returns? They only thing they want to take in is $$$