Finally got out for the first time

LittleWorm

Well I finally managed to get out for the first time this year. Went to Bennett lake with my wife and dad , went looking for Walleye and Pike but did not have to much luck with them. I caught a small Pike I released and my wife caught a decent one that my dad kept. I did manage to catch 5 nice bass ( I know, out of season and they all went back ) and a nice Crappie. I know what bass season opens up where im going to try to head to! Besides the 5 I caught I had 4 get off right at the boat.

Ill see if I can figure out how to post multiple pics, if not Ill post them individually .

Be warned, my ugly mug is in these pics, God did not bless me with good looks. View at your own risk!20170516_123024.jpg

Good job, just an FYI though, I wouldn't be taking pics with OOS fish and posting them anywhere online. I know you're excited but you don't want to get yourself in trouble.

I will remove the pics of the bass, they were the first two I caught and took a quick pic of each before release.

Edited by LittleWorm

I will remove the pics of the bass, they were the first two I caught and took a quick pic of each before release.

We are a tough bunch here LW. Keeps everyone on their toes an up to snuff on the law. Some laws we just make up. Your first mistake was posting a pic in the first place. A newbie recently was chased off after his first post and he posted a photo. Never been back since I believe.