Are you an OFC'r?

verno

Boy lots has changed since I joined back in 2000. Yeah it used to be OF(N) before we went the way of communities. Funny thing is that we were a much closer community then than we are today.

sad but true.

Boy lots has changed since I joined back in 2000. Yeah it used to be OF(N) before we went the way of communities. Funny thing is that we were a much closer community then than we are today.

Agreed! Historically, we had many gtg's back in the old days, some for wings, some to fish, but all of them face to face meetings where we would swap manly stories. I met one of my best buds at a gtg held by Fishheadrick at Ashbridges Bay. Rick BBQed some chicken, we tossed lures for trout and salmon and met some pretty cool folks.

As the number of members grew over time, the old guard will have kept in touch, but the number and frequency of gtg's decreased. To some degree, that's why some of the more recent members have felt like they are on the outside, lookin in.

My advice, set up a gtg! Invite everyone and who knows, you may end up meeting some cool people and make some long term friends. Many of us have been through the good times and bad times together, this place has helped us all.

HH

Sounds like that was me, Red truck with an old style OFC sticker behind the driver. You should have waved and left me wondering for the rest of the day who you were. :dunno::clapping:

vance

Today I honked and waved!

Today I honked and waved!

Just make sure all fingers are showing during the wave

hahah you sure did.!!!

vance

Why do I feel like it was a long blast followed by a few short ones then the waving started.

Just make sure all fingers are showing during the wave

Why do I feel like it was a long blast followed by a few short ones then the waving started.

It was more of a fly by. I had breakfast on board for my shift. And my truck smelled of pemeal sandwiches. I had to get back before it was cold and before there was none left!

oh dear...now I remember,,,barefoot in the dirt floor, wearing a nighty that looked like it had some miles on it...and backlit...aallwaays backlit

those of you talking about this all scare me, bad... nightmares even...

I still have one piece of OF'N swag left:

58575D26-424D-46C9-B5F3-E78CB36D84F9_zps

The stickers were still on the old boat when I sold it years ago, and the hat got lost along the way as well. I'd have probably lost the towel too if I didn't keep it clipped to me when fishing!

I still have one piece of OF'N swag left:

58575D26-424D-46C9-B5F3-E78CB36D84F9_zps

The stickers were still on the old boat when I sold it years ago, and the hat got lost along the way as well. I'd have probably lost the towel too if I didn't keep it clipped to me when fishing!

The good old times we had for sure :clapping::whistling::stretcher::w00t::rofl2::thumbsup_anim: