New Minn Kota Ulterra!

limeyangler

I got i pilot last year. Amazing. Have fun with it

You really can launch your boat, have it deploy, hold position offshore while you go park and then call it to shore to get in

Edited by Dara

Nice! I need to upgrade soon myself man ..Cant wait to see this beauty in action on your Walleye hunts!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I got i pilot last year. Amazing. Have fun with it

You really can launch your boat, have it deploy, hold position offshore while you go park and then call it to shore to get in

Lol..got the call from Gord at QSL Tackle while at work today, that was a long last 2 hours at work. As soon as I was done at work I was on my way to the shop, it was standing upright in the store with a big sticker with my name on it, I ran over to it, the box was taller than me, wrapped my arms around it and stood there hugging it, when I turned around the look on the young shop assistant was priceless , then the look on her face when I pulled out $3600 to pay for it was just as funny!

Very nice motor but wow $3600 must've been tough to swallow!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it though!!

To be honest I nearly puked handing over the cash. But the money was a windfall of sorts so won't be missed to much, not at the moment anyway. Sometimes you gotta treat yourself. Edited by limeyangler

Thats a sweet purchase Simon!

And I could justify the cost simply by

1.how much time you spend on the water

2. How much of that time is with Jack and/or your wife.

Small price to pay in that perspective!

I justify mine by thinking about the amount of enjoyment my wife has when I leave her at home and go fishing! She loves the boat almost as much as I do and never sets foot in it!

I justify mine by thinking about the amount of enjoyment my wife has when I leave her at home and go fishing! She loves the boat almost as much as I do and never sets foot in it!

Im in the "same boat"

The wife is a lil too happy to be rid of me??? plus she knows supper is on me that night!