Icehutrentals.ca

manitoubass2

the guy wrote this, so against your advice, I must and will go there

Nossie is a potential world record walleye that was approximately 40" and 30lbs!!! I had it on, had it very close, seen it clearly, know what I saw and know what 30lbs and 40 inches are...

the guy wrote this, so against your advice, I must and will go there

Nossie is a potential world record walleye that was approximately 40" and 30lbs!!! I had it on, had it very close, seen it clearly, know what I saw and know what 30lbs and 40 inches are...

Bwahahahahahha

why does he call himself 2 different names marc rohefort and marc david hyndman

oh and you may want to black out the big swear words, people have been banned for life for less on ofc

Edited by Terry

well, i would like to think they treat everyone equal here

so i thought warning you would be good

I appreciate the warning Terry!

And in my experience everyone is treated equal.

So my bum kissing isnt gonna get me far lol.

Im posting pics "as is" for members to read.

So if I get banned for that its of my own doing

@manitoubass

Those posts about shoving things seem fake. Maybe I'm wrong, but they just strike me as fake.

Plus I ran a search on those youtube addresses and the dates don't jive.

Those posts maybe. But hes been in direct contact with my friend that works for the ministry of natural resources and hes sending the gnarliest crap. And its two people not just one.

Not even sure what his motives are? But its apperent hes an idiot.

Im not gonna post what was sent to me as this guy is up to his neck legally speaking.

Doesnt effect me one way or another but id stay away from this company if your in the area.

Edited by manitoubass2

just throwing this out there...my experience with fishing guides, and others in the fishing industry has been ridiculously hit or miss. Disturbingly the large majority of the time it has been a miss though.

Its one thing to know how to fish, but if you are a weirdo, I do not want to spend money to spend the day hanging out with you or giving you my business. My buddy just had an experience on erie 2 months ago where the guide has his wife drive the boat and the whole time the dude was calling his wife fat amognst other things...how are these folks in business still?

Edited by AKRISONER

Those posts maybe. But hes been in direct contact with my friend that works for the ministry of natural resources and hes sending the gnarliest crap. And its two people not just one.

Not even sure what his motives are? But its apperent hes an idiot.

Im not gonna post what was sent to me as this guy is up to his neck legally speaking.

Doesnt effect me one way or another but id stay away from this company if your in the area.

Definitely an idiot and I'd never do business with him. Just think if we're going to crucify the guy it should be over true crimes :)

just throwing this out there...my experience with fishing guides, and others in the fishing industry has been ridiculously hit or miss. Disturbingly the large majority of the time it has been a miss though.

Its one thing to know how to fish, but if you are a weirdo, I do not want to spend money to spend the day hanging out with you or giving you my business. My buddy just had an experience on erie 2 months ago where the guide has his wife drive the boat and the whole time the dude was calling his wife fat amognst other things...how are these folks in business still?

Thats brutal.

Unfortunately its relitively easy to be a fishing guide. But alot of them are doing it just for easy money.

Others are hardcore passionate anglers that take extreme pride in not only putting you on fish, but making it fun doing so.

Ive guided in a pinch and I can tell you my main goals.

Put you on fish, hopefully big fish.

Teach as much as I can

Make your day memorable and enjoyable

Make sure you eat well

Return to shore safely

Edited by manitoubass2

Wow! I can't believe what this guy wrote to "advertise" his business?? My guess would be he wants a very quiet winter! To advertise a no status card policy is inviting the locals to burn down his house, business & his fish huts. Why is he not operating on Nosbonsing this year? "Political reasons"?? He probably has brand new huts this year cuz the natives burnt his down last year. LOL!

@manitoubass

Looks like the post was real, based on my latest investigations

Signed covert agent Sterling, over.

Lol.

Looks like hes already been visited by authorities after some local news/radio stations have picked up the story.

Im genuinly curious what police will say about some guy claiming on facebook and his kijijii adds that he not only owns icehutrentals.ca but hes the minster of natural resources.

I dont think thats a wise thing to do lol