Hamertown GTG

Loonietoon

A fellow Stelco worker was murdered there by a POS gang banger I can't remember how many years ago. He was an Industrial Mechanic from the lake that lived around the corner. He was having wings with his wife and young son and a so called tough guy gang bangers beat him to death in the hallway when he came to the defence of someone they were bullying. Art Rosenthal. I didn't work with him but it doesn't mater. I will not go there to celebrate anything. I wouldn't go to Dealey Plaza in Dallas to have a picnic either. I'm surprised it still is a bar. For anyone that frequents the place to have fun has no respect for a common good guy that lost his life there for nothing, including the owners. I do not wish them well.

And if you frequent the place Kalvin and know the circumstances, I am surprised, no respect.

I didn't know that was the place, I do remember that incident, was a tragedy.

It would give you a weird feeling going in the place. I bet the new owners are always question about the incident.

Walking over where a guy that was murdered going to the washroom. I see your feeling John.

No Speil I was talking about the first choice. I was happy it was changed and just wanted everyone to know about Art's tragic death. I got all emotional and it went straight to the keyboard. Sorry Kelvin. I'm all calmed down this glorious morning. I hope to make it on the 29th. I really do not enjoy driving at night now, maybe I can talk one of the lake scallywags here to join me. Just this week and it's only Friday 3 Deer crossed my path. Last night a huge Buck jumped out of the ditch and did a 180 when he heard my Deer Gear I bought at the $$ store!

No Speil I was talking about the first choice. I was happy it was changed and just wanted everyone to know about Art's tragic death. I got all emotional and it went straight to the keyboard. Sorry Kelvin. I'm all calmed down this glorious morning. I hope to make it on the 29th. I really do not enjoy driving at night now, maybe I can talk one of the lake scallywags here to join me. Just this week and it's only Friday 3 Deer crossed my path. Last night a huge Buck jumped out of the ditch and did a 180 when he heard my Deer Gear I bought at the $$ store!

Sorry John, I misunderstood. Now that I do understand I totally respect your stance on not going to that location.

Hopefully we'll see you at the Ale House. Cheers.

You want to swing by Spiel and pick me up? Maybe Wormdunker will. Actually the Lady I work for here just suggested I use that stuff in my wallet and get a room on Upper James. Hmmm, after party? Based on most of the ages in the gang from last year, lights out at 11 maybe stretch to 11:30