2019-2020 Hockey Thread

That was a great game..Another 3 goals combined by Austin and Mitch..That game tieing goal was total Bull .. I think Detroit can consider that a free point from NHL headquarters Yikes..

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!! 5 in a row....

Hopefully they have the overtime loss monkey off their back now, not that they should have get in that situation if the first place, been some defensive lapses in the third with a lead :wallbash: Really only Montreal has fewer regular time losses in the Atlantic Division. " Movin' on Up "

They just keep getting more and more exciting!

Although the second peruod was lackluster but when the boys are skating its impressive!

The other teams have taken notice thats for sure!

And pat anderson on the back, hes found his groove and playing very solid. Its nothing fancy but its all about solid foundation and proper movements. EXACTLY what I love to see in a goaltender. Play the angles, move with intent and only when necessary. None of the old school grant fuhr stuff lol

They just keep getting more and more exciting!

Although the second peruod was lackluster but when the boys are skating its impressive!

The other teams have taken notice thats for sure!

And pat anderson on the back, hes found his groove and playing very solid. Its nothing fancy but its all about solid foundation and proper movements. EXACTLY what I love to see in a goaltender. Play the angles, move with intent and only when necessary. None of the old school grant fuhr stuff lol

Frederik Andersen was the best goalie in the NHL in December posting a 1.66GAA and a .948SV% Take that Price...lmao..How about those pesky Bluejackets..Torts is Da man!!!

Just had a flashback to game 7 of the Boston Leafs playoff series. :wallbash:

That was my feeling as well.

BUT, I will give those kids full credit. Dont forget, thier kids that will come into thier own. I was totally impressed with them all. If the live stream channel I watched yesterday holds thier games, I,ll be watching more of them.

That was my feeling as well.

BUT, I will give those kids full credit. Dont forget, thier kids that will come into thier own. I was totally impressed with them all. If the live stream channel I watched yesterday holds thier games, I,ll be watching more of them.

You don't see the opponent score 2 with an empty net in the last 2 minutes of a game very often :wallbash: Kinda sticks in your mind.

I've found several good streams for sports on the TSN and the SNET channels on several Kodi addons, the saturday CBC games are a a bit tricky, sometimes you have to settle for an American Channel aimed at the visiting team market if they are in TO.

You don't see the opponent score 2 with an empty net in the last 2 minutes of a game very often :wallbash: Kinda sticks in your mind.

I've found several good streams for sports on the TSN and the SNET channels on several Kodi addons, the saturday CBC games are a a bit tricky, sometimes you have to settle for an American Channel aimed at the visiting team market if they are in TO.

I found them on Phenoix. The russians vs Den, is in russian only, but still can watch the game.

Sportsnet has an app and you get a free trial week. After the week is up unsubscribe and make anothe phoney email and signup again.

Cbc streams hnic live on mobile app for free in hd.

I use chromecast, a lil device from walmart, then stream it via my phone on wi fi. Sure beats finding live feeds.

Sportsnet has an app and you get a free trial week. After the week is up unsubscribe and make anothe phoney email and signup again.

Cbc streams hnic live on mobile app for free in hd.

I use chromecast, a lil device from walmart, then stream it via my phone on wi fi. Sure beats finding live feeds.

Do that 52 times a year no thanks....Streaming with an Android device works fine....Made in Canada App works very well for sports....no need for third party sites or gambling sites that are full of ads and malware....

Im just saying.

I actually paid the subscription so I get every leafs, raptors and most bluejays games for I think $12/month.

I only did the free trial twice to make sure I was happy with the quality and I sure was!

And remember cbc streams hnic for free

Both are straight from the horses mouth so no 3rd party or pop up or ads.

Edited by manitoubass2

Ya do what ya gotta do.....the pop up comment was directed towards third party sites and not networks or the :asshat: at Rogers or Bell....when I made the decision to dump cable I dumped it all together....I have two or 3 very reliable "add-ons" that give you pretty much everything you could ever want to watch live and recorded....