FISHERGIRL IS BACK!!!

fishergirl72

Well what a night this was! Shawn and his friend Robert were heading back out this evening to do some more Salmon fishing, and his friend was very nice to invite me along. So I went to my nextdoor neighbours and asked if they would look after our daughter so I could FINALLY get out to do some hardcore fishing, and at first my daughter was making such a huge fuss about me leaving her, I gave up and I was not going to go but something was telling me not to give up and to get my butt out on Lake Ontario and Shawn wanted me to go and to try with our daughter one more time, so I did and she finally calmed down and was fine! So Shawn and I finally left and headed to the harbour. We met up with his friend and started to head out. :thumbsup_anim: Once we got to where we wanted to go we all set up our lines. We were in about 80 feet of water and my line was down 45 feet. My line was all set up on a white spin doctor with a white halo fly. About 20 minutes we yelled "FISH ON" :thumbsup_anim: Shawn grabbed the rod and set the hook and I took over and started to reel in. The fish went out at 250 feet and the fish really started to fight and dragged my line to 359 feet! After fighting him and 20 minutes later I FINALLY got this beauty of a fish into the boat! I was too stubborn and fiesty to let this fish win! :thumbsup_anim: After alot of hard work this beauty King Chinook Salmon weighed in at 25.3 lbs and was 37 inches long! This is my FIRST fish of 2007 and this will make a GREAT tribute to TEAM 9!!!! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

SalmonwithTimeOff024.jpg

SalmonwithTimeOff023.jpg

SalmonwithTimeOff022.jpg

SalmonwithTimeOff021.jpg

SalmonwithTimeOff020.jpg

SalmonwithTimeOff029.jpg

SalmonwithTimeOff025.jpg

SalmonwithTimeOff035.jpg

Congrats on the 37" King Fishergirl72!! :thumbsup_anim: Some day i hope to do a charter on the Big O. Thanks for sharing. Those inches will look pretty good added to Team 9's "Anglers Anonymous" total. :clapping: It even qualifies for the 2 bonus inches at OFAH. That a possible 39" to Team 9's total. :w00t:

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Hey welcome back Fishergirl.

That is an impressive King Chinook Salmon. Even though I am new to this blog, I am a frequent blogger on Bounty Fishing.

They have fishing competition that begins July 2 where you win cash prizes for the longest fish per specie and its fairly simple all you need to do is send in a picture of the fish you caught with a tape measure next to it.

Bounty Fishing Tournament

Edited by MuskyMax

Congrats on the 37" King Fishergirl72!! :thumbsup_anim: Some day i hope to do a charter on the Big O. Thanks for sharing. Those inches will look pretty good added to Team 9's "Anglers Anonymous" total. :clapping: It even qualifies for the 2 bonus inches at OFAH. That a possible 39" to Team 9's total. :w00t:

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Thanks FOTB!!! and I just entered that baby in the OFAH :thumbsup_anim: