Clean Renewable Wind Power

DRIFTER_016

The chances are that he is showing wind power is not as clean as the proponents would have us believe, I am totally against the huge towers with the blades. Solar makes more sense to me even though the landscape is altered. Those freakin huge windmills are a huge blight on the land. iMO

ok. that is a fair point.

but the video doesn't describe what you have suggested.

it shows a fire.

fires can happen at any power generation station. (including solar).

if anything fires are safer at wind turbines than any other form of power production as the fire cannot spread to 1st party or 3rd party property.

The chances are that he is showing wind power is not as clean as the proponents would have us believe, I am totally against the huge towers with the blades. Solar makes more sense to me even though the landscape is altered. Those freakin huge windmills are a huge blight on the land. iMO

They do look like crap but I'd rather that than the (mostly) invisible destruction brought on by carbon fuels.

If that happens where we live the north shore of Erie would look like the surface of the Moon. I really would like the W5 of this incident. The language I don't recognize, sounds Indian, Punjabi or south east Asian. Any facts?

The guys camera work is wonky because every time debris flew he ducted. He is closer than the video shows.

If that happens where we live the north shore of Erie would look like the surface of the Moon. I really would like the W5 of this incident. The language I don't recognize, sounds Indian, Punjabi or south east Asian. Any facts?

The guys camera work is wonky because every time debris flew he ducted. He is closer than the video shows.

After looking up the name of the place it appears to be in India?

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/coal-ash-is-more-radioactive-than-nuclear-waste/

https://www.epa.gov/coalash/coal-ash-basics

https://www.nrdc.org/onearth/coal-ash-fly-ash-bottom-ash-and-boiler-slag

Years ago, during the construction of the Ohio Turnpike and I-90 a number of ponds were built to supply dirt and fill for the construction of those highways and overpasses. Some of those ponds were pushing 20 acres in size and stocked with fish, now the trend here is to fill them with fly ash and other waste from the coal fired electric plants! Oh the horror! Fill in fish factories?

Ontario has the most expensive electricity in North America
The result of subsidized, over-priced wind power that Ontario doesn’t need.

November 1, 2015: rates increase by 8.7%.
January 1, 2016: rates increase by another 10%.
May 1, 2016: rates increase by another 2.5 cents per kWh because “Ontario didn’t sell enough power over the winter”: