NF: Hope this catches on everywhere

dave524

They are a menace everywhere, stepping off curbs against the light, wandering through parking lots oblivious to cars and other traffic and the worst are those that run a shopping cart into your heel in the stores , yeow that hurts.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/province-says-toronto-can-ban-texting-while-walking/ar-BBunsEI?li=AAggv0m

In the last 3 months, I've had 4 people step right in front of my car without looking. Last year I watched a girl walk right into a street light while texting. Our ancestors had to fight against sabre-toothed tigers. They had to evade the bubonic plague, malaria, yellow fever, TB, Polio and the flu. It's a sad day for humanity when we have to consider cell phones and distracted driving a major contributor of injury and death.

2 adult men walked off a cliff in California playing Pokemon Go *face palm*

Write them tickets...And Fast!

Natural selection?

No, it's just that nobody give a ---- anymore about taking responsibility for their own life and safety, everybody else has to do it for them. You step in front of something that's going to hurt or kill you because of your own inattention and stupidity, too bad, and no, not so sad.

I personally think texting should be banned entirely. If it's not important enough to speed dial me it's not important to me either.

Rule #1 when visiting in my home no phones at the dinner table. Not just the kids, my 55 year old brother in law is looking at his lap all through the dinner I worked on for many hours. 6 course Italian spread, nope 7. Then I realize this little PR is texting. I don't like the guy to start off with and only have to put up with him trying to get me to find his religion every year or so as they live somewhere in the US. Texting during a conversation is disrespectful in my books. I ask him who are you texting and he looks down the table at my wife's sister, who I love to death, 5 feet away, he's texting her! Guess who's not coming to dinner unless the evil device is in the car? She can leave him in car actually.

The whole problem with the evolution theory and letting natural selection take its course is in a pedestrian / vehicle incident the law favours the pedestrian, no matter how suicidal their actions are and you end up getting charged, not unlike rear ending another vehicle.

I personally think texting should be banned entirely. If it's not important enough to speed dial me it's not important to me either.

Rule #1 when visiting in my home no phones at the dinner table. Not just the kids, my 55 year old brother in law is looking at his lap all through the dinner I worked on for many hours. 6 course Italian spread, nope 7. Then I realize this little PR is texting. I don't like the guy to start off with and only have to put up with him trying to get me to find his religion every year or so as they live somewhere in the US. Texting during a conversation is disrespectful in my books. I ask him who are you texting and he looks down the table at my wife's sister, who I love to death, 5 feet away, he's texting her! Guess who's not coming to dinner unless the evil device is in the car? She can leave him in car actually.

Good rule! It's your house, your rules!! And totally agree re being disrespectful.

That B-I-L sound like a real piece of work. One in every family, I guess. I had 1 (now an ex-B-I-L....thank god for small mercies) who could prob give him a run for his money in an AZZ of the year contest(but that's a whole other story! :(:lol: )