Ok Im ready,

misfish

With this very very slow to hard water season, I have not even got my butt in gear to head out. I bought the clam adaptor just over a month ago and was still in the box an hour ago. My finder was still in soft water mode for the toon.

After reading some, some what positive reports, I got that tingly feeling and got my butt busy this evening.

Clam out of the box,together,( with ease I must say) , finder back in the soft bag, rods,well need some attention, but Im ready to go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dang, I need a smitty to carry all this stuff. No problem, almost ready for maiden run. Just got to get the skies attached.

The weekend looks scetchy, but after that, Im sure there will safe ice out there.

Be safe,carry a spud, and let your bud walk ahead of you.

Age before beauty. :tease::tease::tease::tease:

001w.jpg

Edited by Brian B

I'll let you know how your previous smitty does come Sunday. Looks like I will be able to hit Cooch for some Jumbos.

Her real test will be in about a month or so when I decide to make the trek back out to long shoal.

See ya on the hard water.

Sunday I could do if the ice is good.

Long shoal trek days by foot, are way long gone for me.LOL

can i ask where you picked up the clam adapter? ive been trying to find one from a canadian online retailer but no dice. Im highly interested in one of these things, after last year the swede with the swede bore my arms fell off after two holes lol

Edited by AKRISONER