The Bug

Fisherman

Back before I had a back operation for a protruding disc, I was using percocets to relieve the pain...One night I had Maribeth take me to the hospital in Lindsay as I had terrible pain like a kidney stone...After looking at the x-rays the doc sez..."the good news is you don't have a kidney stone...The bad news is that you are full of crap...Constipation is no fun...!

Edited by Beans

MB2 you are probably reefering to this stuff, remember sharing it on Facebook back in Feb. 1512454_887051848006670_5603082105454792

Nope but thats similar.

Frig imagine that st7ff being sold on the shelves?

Hahahah unreal

The cocaine version was probably the "dayquil" of its time lol

Edited by manitoubass2

You are correct codeine and cocaine are two different substances with different base ingredients both can lock you up some kind of fierce. lol . If you go into the hospital and they have to use some of the big gun pain relievers ( morphine, dilaudid, Codeine, etc) they will not discharge you from the hospital till your butt is working correctly.

Art

Ok, enough already. He,s old. Lives in Angus. Give the guy a break will ya. :P

Ha, well beat the bug, got back to normal, then while fishing rough water in Owen Sound during the derby the old L3/L4 disc goes for a _____, they definitely weren't constipated. Couple of percs and other funny meds and I'm humpin around like Quasimoto. Getting old sucks. I wish you could have all those ailments and grow out of them as you get older.

Doug, his memory is too classified. Pickled perch(pike or whatever you want) Slightly different from raw pickling, I fry my fish first, pat off all the oil or butter, sort of let them drip oil free. Don't have to de-bone them. Pickle juice, 2 cups vinegar, 1/4 cup sugar, bunch of chopped up onions dill and whatever other poison you want to add. Give it a quick boil, let it cool. Stand the fish up in jars pour the cool juice over them and put them into the fridge. Wait a couple days for the juice to permeate the fish, then have at it. Not everyone's taste, but hey, every tongues different. Eat within a month.