End of the World

xrap

High blood pressure can kill.

Sounds like this may have been a first time "weirdo encounter" for some of your classmates. If so... a scary one yes when you think that your life will end...but life has so many more of those "weirdos"..this was a mild one in comparison to "all" that is out there.

Poor judgement on his part...maybe he himself is scared.

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders...and you were wise to post this. Don't get angry nor stay angry...just give it a passing glance and continue on.

This reminds me of the story I read in the news about the guy who was told he was going to die from a tumor within 3 months , so he quit his job , maxed out all his credit cards , spent his life's savings away , only to find out that the doctors made a false diagnosis .

Now he is suing the hospital .

I wonder if these Mayan people are going to do the same thing ?

Gotta love the primitiveness of ancient civilizations, compared to modern ones. Can you imagine where we're gonna be in 1000 years if we keep advancing at the present pace ?

I predict apocalypse via Chuck Norris

First of all ask this space case what kind of weed he is smoking ,really screwed up dude; ya like someone said FIRE HIS A_ _.......... :blink:

The fishing world may end when those damn asian carp get into the great lakes.

Another freak on a power trip trying to rot young minds.

I am glad I don't know him because I would blast him a few words$#^@&^*)*!

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::spam::devil::blink:

MTP

Guest Trophymuskie

If I was you i would stop going to class. And when the principal ask you why; you tell him/her that you only have 5.5 years to live according to your teacher and you're going to spend it fishing and not in a stupid classroom. LOL

If I was you i would stop going to class. And when the principal ask you why; you tell him/her that you only have 5.5 years to live according to your teacher and you're going to spend it fishing and not in a stupid classroom. LOL

Not a bad idea, but with only 1 week of school left it doesn't even really matter anymore.